Claim to Fame

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbie

Reaction score
Claim to Fame-Do you have any claims to fame? If you dont no what that means its like a famous person you know or have met or talk to. Ill start

1. (A friends claim to fame)-she met akon at the mall, hugged him, and they took pics

2-my dad was a security guard for Donny and Marie Osmand

3-I was at Disneyland during the filming of the the Christmas Day parade and saw Ryan Seacrest...I looked in his eyes! (but hes really not that cute

*Now you post

All my friends got invited to a (*cough*Taylor's*cough*) party, and Joe Montana had dinner with them, but I didn't get invited, but Joe Montana is like my idol, so that day sucked.

Emma Thompson. My mom saw her at the american girl store in chicago. This is how the conversation went

Mom: "Excuse me are you Emma Thompson?"

Emma: "Why yes I am"

Mom: "Can I take a picture with you?"

Emma: "Why of course!"

Emma: "How bout you young lady are you here to buy an american girl doll?"

Me: *Nods*

We take the picture

Emma: "I'm buying one for my 5 year old daughter"

Me: "Awesome"

Wow that was so weird meeting her like that! She was in Chicago filming a movie!

I have some more obscure ones.

I met a Stunt Double from Xmen 3. He showed me all his pictures with his makeup on and stuff with all the cast members. He has also been in some other movies..

I met Mike Bullard at work this week. Don't know if anyone knows him.

Anyone know the band Jakalope? Well the bassist on the first album was my boyfriends Uncle. I met him this year at Christmas dinner and it took a really long time to get the courage up to talk to him. Jakalope is one of my favourite bands..

I forgot one more-

Matt Leinhart: He came to my school and my old neighbor (i grew up wit them) dated him

Oh! When I lived in California and was in Girl Scouts, our troop went caroling and we went to that girl's house who starred in the first couple of Halloweentowns. I actually met her twice. She came to our school once.

My friend used to go to the same school as the guy who's Shark Boy in that movie.

Well, i've never met anyone. but i called the jonas brothers once!

Yeah, They have a fan phone number thing. I dont know how my friend got it.
No wayyy!!! I so have to find it. Do you think FOB has a fan number? How cool would that be? I would call it right now. I've always wanted to meet them.

how do you find out celebs phone #'s?
no
my cousin's freind knew the number so at a sleepover, my cuzzie called her we got the number, and we called the JoBros! :puroperatchi: it was cool!!

TG1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back