Class Tests: witch do you hate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all my classes but I'm probably worst at metal work even though my teacher is very understanding and he always helps me and give me a good grade.

Hist/Geography and French. I don't mind math right now, and PE ROCKS!!! :rolleyes:

More than anything... I HATE Social Studies. I always wind up getting a C.

But sorry, lol! I would've been the first to post that ;)

I haven't the foggiest what ela and social studies are.

I am really gonna hate my Drama SAT. xD

Social Studies is SO BORING!! The teacher kinda talks with a monotone and we're learning about Native Americans and she piles on the work!! It really sux :(

I don't like Math's tests, I always seem to do bad. But when we are doing normal Math's im ok at it! :D :eek:

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :lol:

I am not annoyed by tests. Actually, I like tests. All you have to do is do your best, and study. If you don't do that, you have a chance of failing your test.

I don't like Math tests much, but I do enjoy just doing a test. I know that most people are like really nervous before a test. I just breath calmly, and think "OK. I studied, and I think I will do pretty well." and don't try to make a distraction.

I really hate dealing with Math, Social Studies, and Science Tests, even though it's a easy subject, it's painfully boring.

Gym/PE I absolutely hate it!
Ohh, I like gym. :D I find it easy, as I'm like a tiny little bolt of lightning- everyone in my gym class says that.

And, we're doing netball at the minute, so it's even better. (except the fact I'm one of the smallest in the class, so people tower over me D:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back