Class

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my classes I'm okay with, but others I hate.

Art is okay. I love the people I sit with, so it's fine.

I don't like math. I only hane one friend and it's my worst class.

Language arts is pretty fun. Our teacher is funny, and I have several friends. Sooo many weird things have happened xD

P.E. is kind of... I dunno. I have a lot of friends, but since I'm not athletic, I kind of hate it.

History is amazing :]] My stalkee sits veery close to me, and my two friends sit on either side of me. We have the weirdest conversations (usually me making a weird comment about something that my stalkee did. Like today it was him sneezing.)

I hate science.

My class is amazing. <3

The people who dicided the classes must be some sort of genius that grouped all of the popular kids into one class, and everyone else in the other class. It's a grade 7/8 split, and the only grade eight girls in my class are my best friends. :)

And the seating plan we have is awesome, all I ever do during school is talk to Adam, Samantha, Wyatt, and Jacob. They're the funniest people I've ever met. I hate school, but despite everything, I know I'll have quite a few good laughs and lots of good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back