clay tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bannasplit22

Reaction score
ok so at home i make clay charecters and i tried to put the picture befor and it did not show up so can someone help me so i can show them to everyone also im on tamatown right know

:) ( if reading the seventh one has the pics just click tamaa or my webpage

EDIT: Links to photos have been added to this post so it's easier for members to find / view.

Clay Tamagotchis 1

Clay Tamagotchis 2

Clay Tamagotchis 3

Clay Tamagotchis 4

Clay Tamagotchis 5

Clay Tamagotchis 6

Clay Tamagotchis 7

Clay Tamagotchis 8

Clay Tamagotchis 9

Clay Tamagotchis 10

Last edited by a moderator:
clay character? that sounds cool!!! im gonna have to try that sometime. :)

anyways:

1: save your picture that you took.

2: get a image shack account here. https://my.imageshack.us/registration/

(if you already have one, than, great.)

3:upload your picture, and make a link to it. you can then post the link on TT

so people will click it and see your picture :)

if you didn't understand any of that, just let me know :(

i cant wait to see them :furawatchi:

ok i relly dont understand that but i dont think that my parents would let me get a photo shack account but what about the thing that says img at the top when you post things :) so please help me ALSO I TRIED AGAIN AND HERE is what showed up

ok, so, the img is indeed for uploading images, but you need a url. in simpler words, it is pretty much impossible to use that :furawatchi:

i would talk about an image shack account with your parents. tell them that it is the easiest way to share your clay tamagotchis with us.

and trust me, the site is perfectly safe. i have been on it for years :)

here is an example of using image shack.

this is my p1

(click that)

EDIT: fixed link

thank you so much for your help some might be posted soon vote for me on tmgc music city

i am to5679 a kuromametchi sorry if i declined you for freind request or was mean it i just dont know you heres a code for you to use

?????

boy

username sora?

password 10da3c9 0a7dbbf

girl

username olga!

password 5425348 367ddc5

i am on right know also i am in the cafe in swirly sweet city

wow. those are really cool!!!

:(

ok ill meet you. i have a v6 (2 actually)

so i dont need to use those codes.thanks anyway though. is the boy one kuchipatchi? i think ive used that b4 lol

my username is hi0437

swirly sweets city?

ill be right there. im kuchipatchi.

also it is kuchipatchi i have so many codes to share they will be posted on all of my posts (maby)

wow. those are really good! :eek:

how did you do memetchi's curls????

that kuchi is nice and plump. just like the real kuchi :p

glad to see you having fun with your image shack account :furawatchi:

thank you so much for helping me i will be posting more soon oh and did you see the one with the 4 0nes that dont exist the green one is narutotchi the blue mame is me giantchi aka geotchi and the blue gozarutchi is sasuketchi and the pink meme is sakuratchi i know i am weird but i dont think so it is good to be weird

yeah. i was wondering who those were :furawatchi:

yea i made them up it is my imagination also i am not a 6 7 8 or9 year old so i am not one of those kids

*Topics Merged*

So I merged your two 'clay tamagotchi' topics together because they contain basically the same content with new photos. Please avoid making new forum topics about the same content.

I also edited the first post and copied the links to all the photos of your clay tamas into it. It will be easier for members to find / view.

~shawdy~ :p

P.S. - I like them, they are very cute! You have some great talent on you ;) Keep it up :D

thank you everyone i will probebley post somemore on this and i will continue to make and post them

ps: the lovelitchi has the same head so i can esaliy change her outft :D

Naaw, these are cute!

I actually did clay carachters myself a few years ago, but I was a bit young then, so they got no good.

I have actually recently thought about starting that again, now I've defineatley made my choice!

Thanx!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back