cleaning out my dock!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

munches96

June 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
well i'm cleaning out my dock! and im givin some items away! there is a limit of 3 tems per person.

3 farm fresh corn

2 loaves of bread

1 strawberry yogurt

3 farm fresh strawberries

2 farm fresh heads of cabbage

2 farm fresh bunches of carrots

1 orange juice

9 farm fresh tomatoes

1 chocolate ribbon

1 bean burrito

1 scrambled eggs

2 sushi roll

1 carton of milk

1 burger

1 baseball float

and a box of animal crackers.

to keep this shop going, in exchange for 3 items, i would like one item back. particularily more than $20. sound fair?

oh and add me cause my kinz chat thing isn't working.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, since no one has replied, i will change it. you will get the items for free. now hurry up before i feed everything to my webkinz

sorry for bumping my topic

My username is prettykitty1928. I would like a baseball float, a chocolate ribbon and animal crackers please. I'll send you an item back.

ok, i will try to send your items ASAP, but that might be a week cause i also have a webkinz raffle and i won't be on for a while.

[and the chance to get stuff from my "cleaning out my dock forum" twice!(that means 6 items!)]
munches, u told me to post that on here.....ill have any six items. whatever is most convienent for u.

uhh... pretty kitty 1928, i accidentally fed my webkinz the baseball float and the chocolate ribbon so i'll send you something else (surprise). i sent everything out already. tomorrow proffesserumbridge, i will send you another 3 items.

oh, and heres an update on items.

1 loaf of bread

3 farm fresh corn

1 farm fresh strawberries

1 orange juice

9 farm fresh tomatoes

1 bean burrito

1 plate of scrambled eggs

1 carton of milk

1 fruit berry crepes

1 burger

1 kiwi

1 baked potato

1 granola cereal

Wow, that's really kind of you, munches96! I'd love to get some food for Sugarbelle. My username is Sugarbelle123

I'll take the kiwi, baked potato and the berry crepes please! :)

Ok, I'll send you the stuff when we become friends. Can you add me, because my kinz chat loader list isn't working?

I'm afraid that I cleaned out some of my dock using my raffle and feeding it to my pets, so I'll send you the kiwi and baked potato, and a cool item(secret).ADD ME!

Like I said, most of my dock is already cleaned out, but I will serve the next five people to respond. They will not get 3 items, they will only get 2, one food and one item. If you have already replied, you can't get anything else.

After five people I will get a guide to close this. But who knows? Maybe I'll get a full dock again and I'll open up a free shop?

I dunno!?!?!?!

sweetypie13, I'm afraid you don't understand. I'm choosing 2 items to send you, a food item, and a reagular item. I am going to serve the next four people before I close this forum.

Ok, I'll send you the stuff when we become friends. Can you add me, because my kinz chat loader list isn't working?I'm afraid that I cleaned out some of my dock using my raffle and feeding it to my pets, so I'll send you the kiwi and baked potato, and a cool item(secret).ADD ME!

Like I said, most of my dock is already cleaned out, but I will serve the next five people to respond. They will not get 3 items, they will only get 2, one food and one item. If you have already replied, you can't get anything else.

After five people I will get a guide to close this. But who knows? Maybe I'll get a full dock again and I'll open up a free shop?

I dunno!?!?!?!
I just logged into Webkinz and added you to my Friends list! <_<

Thank you for the kiwi, baked potato, and secret item (which I haven't got yet) You can send them anytime you want, I'll be on lots today so I will get them today if you send them. Thanks!

i would like anything like 4 or 5 items.

ok thanks and u already added me

im mishers1.

Ok, you only get to have 2 items. I will serve 3 more people! I'll send you the stuff tommorow or sometime soon.

REMINDER:Maximum of items is 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back