Cleb look-a-like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was younger, people told me I looked like a figure skater named Sarah Hughes. Now...they tell me I look like my mom.

I was also said to look like Lindsay Lohan about 4 years ago. Before she was a druggie.

Last edited by a moderator:
That girl from whale rider...whatever her name is...when I was about 10 I kinda looked like her, but not that much anymore.

People say I look ALOT like Vanessa Hudgens! :p I cant find a picture of me somewhere...

I've seen you in real, being a best friend and all, and I don't see a resembance to her at all. Come to think of it, you didn't either. Her teeth are kinda like yours, not exact, face shape most everyone does I'm sure, her lips, a bit smaller, and nose I'm not sure. xD But a little bit you look like her, not exactly though. Your more like a Hayden Peniterre as tamatalker101 said. I don't know who I look like really, no one has even said I look like anyone before.
thank you for spelling that right. lol

I don't look like a celebrity ;D

A lot of people say I look like Rori off of Gilmore Girls. I guess I do, if you look at me right. :(

I'm one of a kind. :(

But a couple people thought I looked like Amy Lee from Evanescence. (But that was when I was OBBSESSED with her so I think they we're being nice, haha.)

Some say I look like Christian Serratos. She is an actress.

https://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/ch...iere-1VlXRt.jpg

^ Christian Serratos.

I really am not that enthusiastic about posting an image of myself.

Here are some details about Christian Serratos >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Serratos

I personally don't think I look like that, but this one woman ran up to me and said "Oh my goodness! Christian Serratos in this town! Can I have your autograph?" and I just explained that I am not Christian Serratos.

I don't really see a resemblence. Just highlighted hair. o.o

Soory.

some people say i do and some say i dont, is hard 2 show in a picture. i personaly think that i kinda look like her, but not enough 2 noice right when u meet me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back