Clocks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekmeth

Reaction score
haaa

My tama was working right, oh now he's sleeping in the day, is to fix the clock when he was alive now? how did this happen?

These guys are actually really easy to change time with... I've done it multiple times during the day in my pocket.... You should be fine with changing the clock... It will still change like normal, but with the time equivalent to when it changed. It will continue to grow by hours and minutes like normal...

These guys are actually really easy to change time with... I've done it multiple times during the day in my pocket.... You should be fine with changing the clock... It will still change like normal, but with the time equivalent to when it changed. It will continue to grow by hours and minutes like normal...
but how different? pq moved into the bag and I can not fix.

Like if it changed normally at 8:00pm your time....And it said like 2:00am... Nothing would change... Just the clock would be correct. Your change time wouldn't change, it would seem like it might... But as long as the same time frame is kept. Its will be fine... Unless, like... the batteries die... Then it changes a bit, but don't worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back