Clones/ tips / twins/codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the code when you donate 30000 to the king and you have to enetr it on the corner shop game?? HEELLPP

(Surprised Shopkeeper! HUH???)
I've heard a bunch of stuff on how u can get special stuff if u surprise the shopkeeper. I know how 2 surprise it and all but I don't know how 2 enter the codes. Everytime I just wait there as the shopkeeper is surprised after awhile it goes back to the normal mode. Am I supposed to press any buttons if the shopkeeper is surprised to get into the"ENTER PASSWORD MODE" 2 get the free stuff??? Please peeps... HELP!!! :(   :angry:
when the shopkeeper is surpized enter the code!!!!!11 B) :huh: :( :nyatchi:

the only way u get twins is when yer tama has a baby without using the matchmaker. thats why i got two tamas

WHATS THE CODE FOR THE PEN. HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!

Clones: go to where games icon is and press B then go to Passwords and typ in 32479 91490 this works for every V3 tamagotchi but can only be used when you are an adult or older and you can use it as many times as you want

Tips: 1) Bump- when playing bump you are most likly to win if you weigh 99 lb you will win every time if you weigh 99lb garanty and plus when you win you get 1200 or even 600 points

2)Headings- while play everytime you hit the ball move back to the middle you are most likely to win

3)flags- while playing every time take a second and make sure you really no what to

twins:When your Tamagotchi is flying away hold all buttons and after the beep let

go of the middle and right one ( b and c).Hold on to a and then

press reset, while holding a 'till it hatches. Note: If you did it right

you will start out with two eggs "this one doesn't work"

codes:

1. ABBA ACBA = cake

2. BCAB ACBC = steak

3. CBAC CABC = cuckoo clock

4. AABB CACB = RC Car2

5. CACA BABC = stuffed animal

6. ACBB BACC = hairgel

7. BCBC CABA = love potion (honey)

everything i told you and showed you works for every tamagotchi i promise :ichigotchi:
it does not work the twins

When I do the love potion I think its love potion lol the last one I get a rare costume! <_< Isnt that Odd has that happened to any of u??

Please tell me! :mimitchi:

Cya :ichigotchi:

:hitodetchi: :wacko: :furawatchi:
that happened to me. i did all the codes and the last one was a love potion and instead of it i got a rare costume.

(MarcoPolo @ Apr 8 2006, 07:35 PM)Weve been through this a million times on Tama Talk. There is no twins. Even bandai said there was no code to getting twins.

I dont want to seem rude.

Your other cheats are helpful.
Uggg , this again?! their are surc things as twins when you enter 32479 91490 in your tamagotchi their will be a item called"!!"

when your tama turns in to a adult you can uses it , and it make a twin they dance around for 20 seconds and go away.. thats it !
that codes for cloning not twins

Last edited by a moderator:
i tryed the love potion i put it on my tamagotchi wat do i do when ive done that? <_< :angry: :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The topic is not spam. All of the codes work with the exception of the twins one. There is no such thing as Tamagotchi twins. Bandai has officially stated it. I do not blame them for posting it, however, because there were many rumours and until not very long ago I believed it as well. All the other codes work, the twin one was just a mistake.

StarTama ;)

i tryed the love potion i put it on my tamagotchi wat do i do when ive done that? ;) ;) ;) :p
its 4 lettin 2 tamas fall in love when theyre connected

Clones: go to where games icon is and press B then go to Passwords and typ in 32479 91490 this works for every V3 tamagotchi but can only be used when you are an adult or older and you can use it as many times as you want

Tips: 1) Bump- when playing bump you are most likly to win if you weigh 99 lb you will win every time if you weigh 99lb garanty and plus when you win you get 1200 or even 600 points

2)Headings- while play everytime you hit the ball move back to the middle you are most likely to win

3)flags- while playing every time take a second and make sure you really no what to

twins:When your Tamagotchi is flying away hold all buttons and after the beep let

go of the middle and right one ( b and c).Hold on to a and then

press reset, while holding a 'till it hatches. Note: If you did it right

you will start out with two eggs

codes:

1. ABBA ACBA = cake

2. BCAB ACBC = steak

3. CBAC CABC = cuckoo clock

4. AABB CACB = RC Car2

5. CACA BABC = stuffed animal

6. ACBB BACC = hairgel

7. BCBC CABA = love potion (honey)

everything i told you and showed you works for every tamagotchi i promise ;)

*edited correct one number in clone password*
does it work for V2

I got tthe rare costume but it was on the last item, not necessarily the potion. I did it in a different order. If you look at the instructions, it says enter all 7 codes to get a secret 8th item. After you get the costume instead of whatever you entered, you can re-enter that code and get that item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back