Closet fan or out in the open?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• i only tell certain people

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't really go up to someone and tell them, "Hi, I like tamagotchis." and walk away, but if someone asked me if I was, then I'd tell them yes.

I like showing off my tamagotchi in public. Whenever I take it with me somewhere, people look at me playing it, and I just sit back and keep playing.

And all of the older people who have tamas ie, tamamama, ect., don't be embaressed!

My aunt saw that I had one and got one too so that we can play with them together.

Tamagotchis are for people of all ages. Or at leased people over 5. I'm sure every adult has something youthful, and has it with them all the time, so a little computer can't be all that embaressing. (Plus with all of the version 2s out, it adds a little style to your key chain, or whatever you put it on.) :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya know what a good excuse is for like if someone makes fun of you about your tama.... "Well if there so lame why is just about every store you go to sold OUT of tamas?" It works for me :eek:

Well, I don't really go up to someone and tell them, "Hi, I like tamagotchis." and walk away, but if someone asked me if I was, then I'd tell them yes.I like showing off my tamagotchi in public. Whenever I take it with me somewhere, people look at me playing it, and I just sit back and keep playing.

And all of the older people who have tamas ie, tamamama, ect., don't be embaressed!

My aunt saw that I had one and got one too so that we can play with them together.

Tamagotchis are for people of all ages. Or at leased people over 5. I'm sure every adult has something youthful, and has it with them all the time, so a little computer can't be all that embaressing. (Plus with all of the version 2s out, it adds a little style to your key chain, or whatever you put it on.) :eek:
very nicely said!

Like ur avvie.... ALY AND AJ ROCK!!!!!

I don't always tell people.

But sometimes I do, but the way I say it isn't the way I mean it.

I am not a huge fan of tamagotchi's I am just becoming one.

Code:
So, alternatively, I am not a fan, YET!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back