Clouds~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a cloud that looked like an Angel (Seriously, it was scary how much it looked like one. O__O)

And then I saw a cloud of a pony strangling a little puppy. So much inspiration. XD

~SG~

[SIZE=7pt]I saw a cloud today. [/SIZE]

It looked kind of like the one in this-(removed-PM me. Plz?) picture. Only fluffier.

Please don't hate me D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Clouds are awesome.
Well lately i have been noticing weird clouds like SUPER SUPER weird and usually when they are weird near here it like rains pretty bad. Like once it was fine ybut the loudest thunder ever came once unexpectedly and my ears started hurting a lot then one struck of lightning as bright as the sun O:

One looked like a tornado. and once i saw one with that looked like a cut. it looked pretty amazing.

And uhh how can i explain this. I saw a cloud once. SUPER WEIRD. Uhh it was flat, shape of triangle. But it was like, Uhm how can i say this. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OK NOW I KNOW UM UH UH UM UH UM UM UM UM UHHHHH OH RIGHT Like One point was like heading toward earth. it didnt look flat like a triangle. It was like wat i said pointing to earth O_O

^ Wow. Weird O:

I saw a cloud in the shape of a Tamagotchi. No kidding. It honestly looked like a Tamagotchi!

I love clouds ^^ lol when I'm swinging at the park of our playground I look at the clouds and pretend I'm flying hehe I still do that and I'm 14 XD.

Today the clouds were so sad. ]=

They were all gray, but it never really rained..

Today the clouds were so sad. ]=
They were all gray, but it never really rained..
Aww here too sort of... But this morning ( around 7:00am ) when I was going to school the sky was pink! And the clouds looked so pretty in front of them I don't know if they were pink or if I was tired but yea beautiful sight ( wrong spelling ) O.x! =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back