Club Penguin discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an account on Club Penguin, but I got bored of it after about four monthes. I don't think it's worth the money

my user on club penguin is jm28.

and the server i go on to, is yeti. and if i can't, i go to the server marshmallow. And if i can't go on any of them, then i go to some random one. going to club penguin! logging off.

Last edited by a moderator:
My CP username is Dark343

servers i usually go on are aurora,snowbound and glacier.

Yes, those are all canadian servers.

Currently, i'm not a member,but i will be soon!

~BB~

I don't see why you have to pay for a "Membership" to buy stuff though! It just seems so stupid! I dunno...

I am peterlinux5 on club penguin. I always go on world frozen.

I think its unfair that you have to be a member to pay 4 all the good stuff, dnt u think?

When your a nonmember, all you can get is like.. Colours for your penguin, and backrounds, oh, and 2 puffles! And if you finish a event, you get that item.

Thats all!

i think club penquin is kinda babyish. i mean, they're penquins. i like whyville better, i mean, on whyville ur a real person and ur not forced to pay anything to recieve full acess to the sites features. its games also help u learn rather then JUST for enjoyment. The chat is also more free.

[SIZE=14pt]Hello![/SIZE]

I go on club penguin lodes!

my Penguin is called Yazzo

I am a member

I go on all sorts of different servers

What servers do you guys go on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back