Club Penguin discussion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go on Clubpenguin.com It's fun!

But....I hate it when penguins say, ''I OWN THE PIZZA PARLOR!'' You cant own the pizza parlor. <.< When I told them that, their like, ''omg ur fired!'' and all that stuff. It's very unfair for somebody to pretend they own the parlor and fire people who ''work'' there and ''forbid them to enter the parlor''.

My name is ThinkPinkPal, and I dont care if you guys know this but I'm a secrect agent. I bought all the colors, so I can turn into every single color! xP Weee!

i am bosoxfan97 i dont go on any particular server. i am a secret agent and i have all the colors and backrounds and a red and blue puffle. i own a lot of clothing and i have compleated all 5 missions. i am not a member. sorry this is sloppy but i dont have much time.

I am LizPenguin. I am so original!

I used to be a secret agent before they made the test thing. But it wont let me be one anymore for some reason!

My puffles are blue and red. The blue one is called Bluie and the res one is Punki!

I don't play anymore. I have a sweet non-member account named Pengui25 and server...normally Snow Shoe in the Canada one. :) :huh: :huh:

I want to join.This is going to sound stupid but...how do I make an acount? I've been trying to find out how to make an account for like 20 min. but I'm having no luck. o.o
Just click 'play now' and then click the 'don't have a penguin? Create a free account now!' button and voila'!!

To the members..... have you bought the yellow puffle? xDD

I soooo love Club Penguin.com! Its amazing! I get to meet my friends from my school or make new friends! Wanna be friends?javascript:emoticon(' -_- ')

smilie

I so love Club Penguin.com! its awsome! I get to meet my friends at school and make new friends!

I am opening this discussion on Club Penguin. please if u play on it come.
My names are Peachypeg and Mike357; I usually get on Mammoth or Snow Cone

hey hey hey!! yall should come to my party!!!

WHEN: DEC 9 at 12:00 (cp time)

WERE: THE DOCK AT SERVER SUB ZERO

WHAT: HUGEST SNOWBALL FIGHT/DANCE PARTY EVA!!

WHY: CUZ I FEEL LIKE IT

WHAT TO LOOK FOR: ME!! I AM PENNY440 (famous for my awsome parties) I AM RED ,WEARING THE RED COBOY BANDANA, AND THE SEMI-RED FASHION SUNGLASSES

THE THEME IS RED, SO WEAR RED!!!

WE ARE HAVING A HUGE SNOWBALL FIGHT AND THERE SHOULD BE TWO GROUPS ON BOTH SIDES!! whoop whoop!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just recently returned to club penguin. It's a lot of fun! :)

I just saw a commercial on Disney Channel about Coins for Change. :D

Yeah, CP is sooooo awesome! My penguin's name is Mraezee. It just became a member on Christmas Day! So please check out my penguin's igloo in the servers Blizzard, Tundra, Alaska, Ice Palace, Crystal, or Snow Fort. I'm in Blizzard right now, so plz be sure to check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back