Club Penguin Secret Agent question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stella_97

Reaction score
Ok so if you are a club penguin member who is a secret agent and has completed the second mission please tell me where I can find some thing that can help start a fire. Please help me. Also if you are not that far here is what you do to get there

1 get the book(survival guide)

2 get the log that is dry.

3 get the ski caught in the bush

4 get the string and put it with the ski

5 get a 'o' berry and put it with the string and ski

6 go to the lake/river and get some fish

7 go to the bush with the berries and get the pan (shake bottom of tree)

8 go to lake and get water in pan

9 go to cave and click on rocks

10 put the log in the circle

11 put the book on it

12 ?(this is where I am stuck)

Thank you

you have to give the black puffle one of those berries that are on that bush. you give it to him when he is in front of the fire.

I'm a sercet agent! I did that mission quite awhile ago. It was pretty tough! I think I got stuck at the same place as you. Glad you got the help you needed!

All you have to do is give the black puffle an o'berry to become friends. Then give him another o'berry when he is on the log.

Hope this helps!!!

~Ruby~

P.S- My username is Cobalt123

Ok so if you are a club penguin member who is a secret agent and has completed the second mission please tell me where I can find some thing that can help start a fire. Please help me. Also if you are not that far here is what you do to get there1 get the book(survival guide)

2 get the log that is dry.

3 get the ski caught in the bush

4 get the string and put it with the ski

5 get a 'o' berry and put it with the string and ski

6 go to the lake/river and get some fish

7 go to the bush with the berries and get the pan (shake bottom of tree)

8 go to lake and get water in pan

9 go to cave and click on rocks

10 put the log in the circle

11 put the book on it

12 ?(this is where I am stuck)

Thank you
12. Give the puffle a Berry-o when he is on the pit, then he will get on fire and it will start! You recieve a medal and a letter after.

Sincerely,

Paisley 520

P.S. My username is Pinkwink520

WHAT THE HECK!! lol

what in the world is the club Penguin Secret Agent ?

and were do i sign? (( if it doest cost anything))

I'm doing the mission right now. o.o I made the fire, but now what? I don't nkow what I'm supposed to do next.

*Tgd*

I'm doing the mission right now. o.o I made the fire, but now what? I don't nkow what I'm supposed to do next.
*Tgd*
Nope wait. I figured it out. :D And I completed the mission! WOOP!

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT THE HECK!! lolwhat in the world is the club Penguin Secret Agent ?

and were do i sign? (( if it doest cost anything))
You do that by going to the M in the corner click it and it will ask you questions.

Then when you are done if you passed the 'test' the next time you log in you will have a cellphone

Clubpenguin website To be a secret agent go to the M sign and i says become a secret agent this is mine and my cousins clubpenguin website. The last 3 link arn't done

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back