Club Penguin...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caterpie

Reaction score
Im annoyed with it... I was a member and when it expired I couldnt wear anything I bought... its a problem because I wasted over 50,000 coins on clothing... Anyone else have a problem like this?

Im going to write to their suppport team.... maybe they will let me wear my clothing...

If your membership wore out then you have to pay again to wear those things again. Once you pay again you will get everything back and you can waer them. Untill then, welcome to the non-member team <_< .

If your membership wore out then you have to pay again to wear those things again. Once you pay again you will get everything back and you can waer them. Untill then, welcome to the non-member team <_< .
I think its stupid to pay for wearing clothes... a lot of people dont have enough money to pay for membership all the time...

And sent it...

Wow, what a waste. That's why I don't buy things online unless it's something I need, like a product or something. Not on things that expire.

Use your money carefully!

i love club penguin!!! it really is the best website ever!!! im obsesd with it! in fact im going on it in a couple minutes once i check my topics....

Having Clothes Out Of The Catolog Is A Members Only, If your membership expires then you cannot where any of your member clothes until you renew your membership.

Sounds like that new NC Mall thing on Neopets. It's ridiculous, you have to pay to get clothes, only to have them expire in a few months. It's a real waste of money, and time. But you have to pay for your entire membership on clubpenguin, so that whole website is a ripoff. I say, stay away from it, and any other website you have to pay for.

Sounds like that new NC Mall thing on Neopets. It's ridiculous, you have to pay to get clothes, only to have them expire in a few months. It's a real waste of money, and time. But you have to pay for your entire membership on clubpenguin, so that whole website is a ripoff. I say, stay away from it, and any other website you have to pay for.
There is a reason why the neopet thing is a ripoff... neo sucks...

I love neopets. And maybe one small part of neopets is a ripoff, but the rest of it is free. On clubpenguin you have to pay for your membership, and neo has much, much, MUCH more stuff for you to do, and is an all around better website. But that's just my opinion. I'm entitled to mine and you're entitled to yours.

I love neopets. And maybe one small part of neopets is a ripoff, but the rest of it is free. On clubpenguin you have to pay for your membership, and neo has much, much, MUCH more stuff for you to do, and is an all around better website. But that's just my opinion. I'm entitled to mine and you're entitled to yours.
K, personally I cant stand Neo.... Who wants to take care of a eggplant with feet? Not me! I like Club Penguin because u can talk to people.

You only have to pay if you want to. You can still acess most of Club Penguin without paying money.

I can't stand Club Penguin...

I don't see why it's so big, play on Neopets instead. XD

I guess your gonna have to pay to get your clothes back...

I can't stand Club Penguin...I don't see why it's so big, play on Neopets instead. XD

I guess your gonna have to pay to get your clothes back...
I dont go on club penguin that much... And I think the whole site knows my opinion on Neopets by now.... I dont feel like repeating it....

well i dont think its a waste of money but i do think they should let u wear ur old stuff! :blink: my acount expires at christmas and i am very happy i boaght it because u can dress up ur penguin and buy stuff for ur igloo and enter contests and go to member partys! plus there is somthing u can do other that just talk to people :angry:

acually its way more boring than cp because if u buy stuff for it all it does is say " yay that was fun" and then nothing, and other thaan the games there is nothing to do on neopets :blink: on cp u can talk to people from all aroung america ( no personal info) and play cool games and buy stuff for ur penguin to wear and for ur igloo(if ur a member) and somtimes there is a new party like the camping party sport party rockhopper party and water party and there are udates all the time!!! :angry: :ph34r:

well i dont think its a waste of money but i do think they should let u wear ur old stuff! :( my acount expires at christmas and i am very happy i boaght it because u can dress up ur penguin and buy stuff for ur igloo and enter contests and go to member partys! plus there is somthing u can do other that just talk to people ;)
That is what I emailed club penguins support team about. I was thinking if enough people bug them about it, they will modify it... I do other stuff.... Id like my 50,000+ coins back if i cant wear the clothes then... :-(

They won't let you waer them again because if they did that to multiple people, people would become a member for a month buy a ton of stuff and then cancle it, just to wear it. Its worth a try though! Good Luck ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back