CLUBPENGUIN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have a clubpenguin?

• A Clubwhat?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I'm a member

• Yes, I'm a non-member

• No, But I know someone that has one

• No, I want one though

• No, I dont want one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do have clubpenguin. My name is Brianna945 and I am usually on Glacier in Canada. I am not a member but it would be fun to be one. Are you a member?

Yes I do have one, but I don't ever use it, so I didn't vote. They go out of fashion quick. I had fun with one for a week or 2, then I just stopped. They can be fun sometimes, but I've grown off them.

No, and I don't really want one. My friends say I should get one, though. They say it's uber fun.

Club Penguin is fun, although nothing really can happen to your penguin. I'm a secret agent named Kuchihalk, and my brother SmileyMimitchiLemonTea20 is also a secret agent, but is named Lollypoppy34.

ive heard of it but does it cost money because i want to try it :D

ok i made an account and nothing happens after the email part what do i do?

*runs over* I do! I do! If you see a penguin with the name of Gochipenguin, that's me!
EDIT: Usually I go on USA servers, but when most of them are full, like today, I go on Canada servers.
Also, my sister is a secret agent! I need to wait till mid-February, because I have a huge History project and will spend a lot of time working on it and not on Club Penguin.

I made an account only to see how fast I could get myself banned.

It actually took a while.

yes!! i have one its name is 9liz9 (like mines from here) I am a agent so C O O L!!

I do! I'm a non-member. I've got two penguins. Hanatchi99 and Maikura. Both penguins are secret agents. You'll usually see me in the UK in servers Ice Cave or Boots. Hanatchi99 is a yellow penguin with a proppellor hat. Maikura is a Red penguin wearing (usually) a Santa Hat.

Maikura!

I am a non-member. I have 2 penguins both pink with maracas. One is a penguin and the other will be as soon as it turns 30 days old.

I have a problem on my computer so it makes it hard to play it. :D

I have one pengiun: Jvand. I am usually on the blue one with stars!

I have 2 puffels: Helfire and Dragonbaby.

Plz pm me!!!!!

I am not a member but ihave lots of pins, backgrounds and clothes.\

I am a seccret agent!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back