Coca Cola Sweepstakes for Annie part II

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamajoy

Reaction score
Ding-Dong! Annie rushed tot he door in a dress that you would see at a prom.

She checked her hair and make-up before she opened the door. A man stood there.

"Miss Annie?" Annie blushed as she took his hand and stepped into the car.

"My name is Scott and I'm your driver. The first destination is to Hollywood," Scott continued. He pointed at the snacks on the table. "You may eat your share and there are a ton of video games. Have a nice trip!" He waved and shut the door. Scott started the engine and the trip began.

Annie was observing the limo. PS2, Gamecube, x box, nintendo ds, SP.... WOW!

She picked up a candy cane and started licking it. It was going to be an interesting ride!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"We're here!" said Scott. He leaded Annie to a building. Another man with blonde hair greeted Annie. "I'm your director, Dave." During that period of time, Annie met more people that were part of the crew. There was Becky who was her make-up artist. And Brittney who was her dance, fitness, and sport teacher. Star was her tutor and was a smart and beautiful memetchi. Another member of the crew who was a subsitute, was Anthony, a mimitchi. Anthony was in charge of schedule and paparrzi when not subsituting annie. Annie stayed in a large hotel suite with her crew members nearby.

The next day, Annie studied with Star. A little while after that, Brittney showed her the dance move they were thinking about for the next commercial. she also met with members of the Coca cola company. What a life!

Latest posts

Back