coca cola sweepstakes for Annie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamajoy

Reaction score
Note: Please read the other part of the series in order to completely understand the story.

"Oh come on Annie!" Brittney moaned. "Today is Monday, the day to ride the limo and I'll show you new dance moves!"

Annie jerked up. "Are we going to see famous people and will I have fans?" Annie slipped out of bed.

"brittney, is Annie awake yet?" becky called. becky was holding blush and lip gloss in her hand.

"Here I am!" cried Annie as she danced gracefully to Becky.

"let me do your make up, we're behind schedule!" Becky said.

"Presenting Annie the Furwatchi! Also the newest member of the Coca Cola team!" The speaker announced. The crowd went wild.

"Good morning, people of TamaPlanet, I, Annie, will be now making a TV show of the best soda ever, Coca cola!!"

during that time, Annie performed LIVE for the show. There was also a young mimitchi who knew that Annie was her hero. That young mimitchi, was Cassie...

"Alright, move a few steps back.. yes that's fine.. okay here she comes!" It was only her first day and Annie already was having papparazzi. Scott was steadying the crowd.

"Thanks, Scott, you're da bomb!" Annie exclaimed. Scott grinned. "My pleasure!"

"Um, excuse me, can I see Miss Annie?" Cassie said. Scott looked down at her. He glanced at Annie. "Is it okay with you?" he asked. Annie studied Cassie carefully. SHe was poor but had a kind heart. She saw that Cassie worked for hours with little pay and bought a Coca Cola for Annie with her terrible pay. "Yes, of course!"

They sat together in the limo. "This is for you, Annie," Cassie said, holding out the Coke bottle. Annie smiled. "THank you!" They talked for half an hour...

"I better get going," said cassie. "So soon!" remarked Annie. Annie held out a small sack.

"Here, 500 gp for you and your family." Cassie was shocked. "I can't take it!" she insisted.

"You must, it's a gift."

"Okay."

"See you soon!"

"You too, Annie!"

And with that, Cassie disapeared through the crowd. Annie felt good about donating.

SHe continued with her trip to the filming place...

To be continued...

Latest posts

Back