code help from shop keeper

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladie Havok

Reaction score
I am new and I am trying to get the shop keeper to look supprised on my V3 and he will not do it.. Am I doing something wrong or what??? I so want to toss this in the trash with all the things I have tried and the 3 tama's I have not ment to kill. Please help I am very desperate!!

im not sure if i really understand u

r u sayin ur item-list isnt full ?

no my item list is not full.. I go to the shop keeper and press the A button 3 times fast and he doesnt look supprised. I can not enter the AB codes at all

Are you sure you're on the shop, and not the password desk, or something? You have to press them really quick and firmly.

If you do get it to work, don't expect to master the art of passwords straight away - it takes skill and patience to get a code in!

no my item list is not full.. I go to the shop keeper and press the A button 3 times fast and he doesnt look supprised. I can not enter the AB codes at all
You have to press the A button at total of four times before the shop keeper will look surprised.

Quoting from the V3 instruction sheet:

Did you find a secret code?

At the shop counter screen, press button (A).

Then, press button (A) quickly three times.

When the shop owner’s face appears surprised, punch

in the secret code to reveal a new item.

[Note: A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new and I am trying to get the shop keeper to look supprised on my V3 and he will not do it.. Am I doing something wrong or what??? I so want to toss this in the trash with all the things I have tried and the 3 tama's I have not ment to kill. Please help I am very desperate!!
Sometimes the Keeper just won't do it! :wub: Frustarating, huh? But really, to try to get him surprised, select SHOP, when you see the Keeper, quickly press A A A in about 2 or 3 seconds. If you succeed-the shopkeeper will look surprised, than quickly punch in the codes. If it does not work, you may have already got your fair share of surprises and you cannot access anymore-it is happening to me. About 3 months ago I got to punch in a Shop code!! Since than, it disaaproved of me when I tried to surprise that picky Keeper!! Also, you may be doing it wrong!! :) keep trying, when you cannot stand it and give up, you can stop trying!! Maybe you ARE doing it right and you KNOW you are doing it right and you NEVER punched in any other Shop codes, your tamagotchi may have a glitch!! See your parents or store you got your tama from about it if you think that is the case!! If you have any questions left you should google it, google tamagotchi sites, ask around, or just do whatever you want about it!

Hope I helped and you are pretty satisfied! :lol:

Best,

Fur :wub:

It takes me 7 times to get my shopkeeper suprised. I didn't know I was supposed to press A only three times.

First you must press button A (on the far left) then press A 3 times, only do it really fast. Once he looks surprised, enter in your code!

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

First you must press button A (on the far left) then press A 3 times, only do it really fast. Once he looks surprised, enter in your code!
Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*
I said that, but still, my tamas ARE NOT letting me put in the code! I have done it already! B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back