Code received for donated points?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green day girl!

Reaction score
When i payed $30,000 on my tama v3 it gave me a code for ?? what is it!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? ;)

No, it's a password for the Tamagotchi Corner Shop game for the Nintendo DS. If you have it, you might like to know, you get a sofa and table! :)

~Rey Mysterio~ :D

When i payed $30,000 on my tama v3 it gave me a code for ?? what is it!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? :huh:
it's a password to see the king. and i thought the tamagotchis money was measuered in gp (gotchi points) not $.

it's a password to see the king. and i thought the tamagotchis money was measuered in gp (gotchi points) not $.
No it isn't. As I said, it's for Tamagotchi Corner Shop for the Nintendo DS.

~Rey Mysterio~ :huh:

that meens that the tama king gave you a code to see him!!

well the 1. code u get after donating the 30000 IS 2 c the king, he gives the costume and after wearing it u get the cornershop-code

how in the world are you supposed to play tamagotchi on a DS

coz everywhere i go i see something about the DS and the corner shop game

What in the world does that mean?

do i need a DS to play that corner shop game?

how in the world are you supposed to play tamagotchi on a DScoz everywhere i go i see something about the DS and the corner shop game

What in the world does that mean?

do i need a DS to play that corner shop game?
Yes, you do. Tamagotchi Corner shop is a game where you have to..... run shops.....

~Rey Mysterio~................................... :ph34r:

I can donate more than 9999 gotchi points!

I've already like,donated 50,000 gotchi points....

when it goes to 9999,just keep donating and soon you will see that it still adds to it

So when you go to 9999,just keep adding!!

:eek:

But i donated 10,000 before i got the ring, and 15,000 before i got the cape! Is that normal?

Also, is you forget to write a password, will it ever come up again? or do you lose it forever?? Please answer A.S.A.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back