Codes won't work

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckduck96

Reaction score
Is there something wrong? When I try to enter the shop codes, I get the cancel noise and I do not get my item. :D

note: I have a 4.5

That hapened to me too. But only to the code from the instructions. Are you sure your entering the right codes? Hope this helps<3 :)

yeah, i noticed the code from the instructions doesnt work... but um... maybe your entering the wrong code. remember, the first button is a, the second button in b and the third button is c!!! :huh:

All of the V4.5 shop codes:

(please note, codes are in the following order; Code=what it gives you=points needed to buy after first time entering in gp (gp=gotchi points))

1. BCAA CBAB= Pen= 15,000gp

2. BABC BAAA= Steak= 1,400gp

3. CAAC BBCB= !! (clone)= 14,000gp

4. BBAA ABCB= Honey (love potion)= 7,000gp

5. CCCA CBBC= CD3= 0gp

~If you enter all five shop codes, the last code you enter will not give you what the code is for! Instead, it will give you a RARE CELL PHONE. If you would still like to get the last item from the last code, you will have to re-enter the code and buy it. I recommend entering the code for "CD3" last because it is free!

How to enter shop codes? Quoting from the V4.5 instruction sheet:

Did you find a secret code?

At the shop counter screen, press (A).

Then, press (A) quickly three times. When

the shop owner's face appears surprised, punch in

the secret code to reveal a new item.

[Note: A = left button, B = middle button, C = right button]

Also note that if your food or items list is full, shop codes will not work. In this case, consume a purchased meal or snack, or trash an item you no longer want. Then the show codes should work again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back