Codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmyc

Reaction score
I expect that lots of you know about the codes and have used them. How many of you got a rare?

Well me and all my freinds have tamas and got a rares. My freind tried hers, before she looked like this :mametchi: then when she put the suit on it looked like this :hitodetchi: but had a black face.

Anyone else tried the rare, if so what did you look like?!?!?

:lol: ^_^ :D :D

I think that costume makes all Tama's look the same after they put it on. A black mimitchi.

You get that costume when you have put in all 5 codes, so common sense says to put in the panda costume code last, because you get a costume anyway, and one that you can use again and again.

I did da same too. Its just a costume for your tama too play with

And i think it looks like a sheep And also i would recomend doing the whole cake last cause it costs the least second time round

Oh as well does anybody know why after eating steak your tama gets happy and kinda turns around in a circle if so please tell me

Me and my tama friends are busting to know :chohimetchi: :ph34r: :wacko: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: ^_^ ;) :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back