codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neatykavity

Reaction score
that you can get a free book and stuff but they say that it can only work on a connextion and not a connection. what's the diffrence? and some ppl say that you can turn your connection in2 a connextion. how??? :p :p :D :D :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

You can't turn a Connection into a Connexion.

And you can't turn a Connexion into a Connection.

Connection is American.

Connexion is European.

They are sold in different parts of the world.

Whoever told you this is incorrect.

:gozarutchi: coco_tamagotchi12

You can't turn a Connection into a Connexion.And you can't turn a Connexion into a Connection.

Connection is American.

Connexion is European.

They are sold in different parts of the world.

Whoever told you this is incorrect.

:rolleyes: coco_tamagotchi12
Theres a huge difference.You just don't notice it.coonexion and connection look the same but have different graphics on theirs.

I heard to turn your connection into a connexion you do this:

1. Unscrew your your tama.

2. You should now see your battery and a screw in each corner. Unsrew those screws.

3. Now you should see the green cardboard with the things on it. On the left side of your tama you should see two circles (they're really two semicircles facing each other). You colour the circles in with a normal pencil. Remember, colour both of the circles. Also the circles have they letters JP1 and JP2 by them. (I'm not really sure if those are the letters).

4. Put your tama back together.

Note: A connexion celebrates different holidays and doesn't have the pause function. So when your egg hatches press A and B and if it pauses you didn't do it right.

To pause your tama just go to the time and press A and C and leave the set mode flashing.

Be careful when doing this, it could break your tama.

Also I'm not sure if this really works so you can try it on your own risk.

One more thing, undebug your tama if it is debugged. Just simply erase the pencil markings.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back