CODES

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flameball

Reaction score
[color=blue[/FONT]

Help does any one know any codes because i don't know any]

hey ive only got two codes they are acbcabac / cbaacabc hope this helps by the way im daany girl

Hi - I will move this to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners - the Introductions forum is not the best place to get replies!

I would suggest that you go to the Tamagotchi Codes section and read the pinned notices at the top of the forum - they give you all 5 codes for the V2 and how to enter them into your Tama's shop.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*Moved*

[SIZE=21pt]Sorry tamamum, but i think thst this topic should actually be moved to the codes section.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt] Reguards,[/SIZE]

briguy605

Hi - I will move this to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners - the Introductions forum is not the best place to get replies!I would suggest that you go to the Tamagotchi Codes section and read the pinned notices at the top of the forum - they give you all 5 codes for the V2 and how to enter them into your Tama's shop.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*Moved*
This topic seems to have lots of spam in it. Please close it!

ahock the shopkeeper, aaa fast, no more tho or it will muck it up, then....

acbaabac -- hair gel

abbacbcc -- cake

bacbcacb -- steak

cbaacabc -- panda costume

bcbacaba -- love potion, called honey though

do the code that you dont want the item last, because the last code you do turns into a mimitchi costume, the 4 items you get first are all 1 use, the mimitchi costume is unlimited

hope i helped... i guess the topic is closed now for all the people who are annoin at the non-existant spam :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back