Coffee Break?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deals2u

Reaction score
I have 2 version 4.5's and I have seen both of my Tamagotchi's (one a Ura Young Yattatchi, the other a Ura Young Mametchi) doing this wierd close up on their own where it looks like they're kind of bored and yawning and they are holding a coffee mug. Any one know if this is unique or if it means anything? thanks. ^_^

It's just a random animation. They're actually brushing their teeth- if you look closely you can see the brush moving in and out of their mouth.

It's just a random animation. They're actually brushing their teeth- if you look closely you can see the brush moving in and out of their mouth.
that is right :D

Usually my tamagotchis do this about an hour after waking up and about an hour before they go to bed. Yours might brush their teeth at

a different time, though.

I thought they were actually drinking coffee? Are they?

I'm pretty sure they brush their teeth. Don't they look cute when they do? :furawatchi:

Hehe, I used to think that. But if you look closely you will see a sort of stick moving in and out of your Tamagotchi's mouth.

[SIZE=8pt]Don't be alarmed... this is merely your tama brushing their teeth! They do this once in the morning, and once at night. [/SIZE]

Actually only if your Tamagotchi is young and not a old timer it brushes it's teeth, But again if it is a old timer it drinks cofee it even said so on a Tamagotchi website!!! How I helped!

~Cheyenne~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back