Coffee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
I like coffee. Actually, only the kinds with sweet stuff added in it. I hate black coffee. Its so bitter =[. Starry hates coffee. All kinds. =[ I should start typing full sentences... So, do you like coffee?

I have an actual caffeine addiction. Coffee is my life.

I like all but black. I like mine with out sugar.

Its actually scary to face me if I haven't had my coffee. On the rare occasion I don't get one in the morning everyone suffers.

I hate coffee with all my might. I think it's disgusting and the smell makes me sick.

Yes, please don't kill me. I know so many people with caffeine addictions, it's not funny. So I must deal with the smell of coffee everyday D: I once spilled my brother's coffee and I got a slap on the face. That's how my family cares for their coffee...

^^Its delightful tasting. I like beer too. Bitter must be my flavour. Caffeine is actually an addictive drug.

I absolutely HATE IT. The other day, my mum accidentally knocked this cup of warm coffee and a bit splashed on my hand. It wasn't hot and my hand is fine, but I had to lick my hand to get it off because there were no napkins around. It tasted absolutely disgusting. The taste lingered in my mouth. I had to eat a cookie.

Giraffagotchi

I don't drink Coffee alot, but I love it. It makes my stomach hurt D:

I put creamer and some sweetner in mine :)

No coffee for thyself, as I thy is a young one.

And I don't like the smell D:

Do I like coffee? I could not live without it. It's the juice of my life.

Proud member of the Coffee Club for life.

Me, Feebee, Katie and Michelle. Yesh.

Lucky for me, they were selling free coffee samples outside the Washington Starbucks I dragged my whole family to. A selection of vanilla lattes and iced mochas.I spazzed with delight. And then proceeded to drink all of them, until the Starbucks lady took them away from me. 8]

[Oh, and Feebee, I tried the caramel frappucino at Starbucks straight after you suggested it about a month ago, and I've fallen in love with it. Seriously.]

This morning I was rudely awoken by my father telling me to get my ar*e outta bed and clean under my bed. I got up, had a coffee. I needed more so I made another. When I took it into my room Daddy was under my bed asking me where the heck the junk comes from. Then he threw a bowl and it broke my mug and killed my coffee, I spazzed out about the coffee while he was all like "MY MUGGGG" I made another one and I won't let him near my coffee. I've been awake 3 hours and have had 4 coffee's so far. I'mma go insane.

I don't know.

Well. A Starbucks Double Chocolatey Chip Frappuchino isn't coffee, is it? My friend wold me it wasn't.

I don't know.
Well. A Starbucks Double Chocolatey Chip Frappuchino isn't coffee, is it? My friend wold me it wasn't.
Nope. It's not. Just a milkshake.

I need caffeine, period. It's gotten really out of control. I have to get it at at least five of these times, preferably more:

6:30 - Get out of bed. Two cups of coffee, cream, no sugar.

7:45 - On my way to school, Starbucks. Usually a carmel Frap.

10/10:30 - A coke during history.

12:30 - A Monster or Rock Star with lunch.

3:30 - Coke after school.

4:30 - Walk to Sonic, Mocha Java Chiller.

6:00 - Soda with dinner.

7:00 - Another soda.

9:00 - Nightly snack with a soda or coffee with lots of sugar.

11:00 - Soda before bed.

I don't get it every one of those times everyday, but those are reoccurring themes. I get about 5-7 servings per day. The more I have, the nicer I am, the less food I eat. Generally better life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back