Coke or Pepsi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WATER!!!

It's actually good for you, and I drink nothing but it.

But if I am desperate for something to drink, I'll drink coke.

* removed: off topic & rude*
I prefer rootbeer of the two. I guess it depends what mood I'm in. Oh, right now, I am definately in a PEPSI mood > :D
So, this whole arguement started from a difference in like of a cola? Wow, that's just. . .wow.

* removed: off topic *

Anyway, Dr. Pepper is still much, MUCH better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like fizzy drinks =[ Makes my teeth feel horrible as an after taste.

If I had to drink a fizzy drink, however, it would be Coke. Pepsi just doesn't do it for me. They stole Coke's idea >=[ Jokes!

I cannot drink any other fizzy drink. It makes me feel sick =O

* removed : off topic & rude *
* removed: off topic *

Anyway, on-topic...

I prefer both. But it has to be the diet version of the soda. I'd have to say regular Pepsi is better than regular Coke, but to me they're sort of the same, so I voted both. I, personally, like fizzy sodas. I love drinking the fizz! It's so... bubbly. :D

Coke is nasty. Pepsi is better.
Yeah I agree that Pepsi is better,the diet Coke seems strong to me because it has this tang to it that makes my eyes water when I first take a swig of it,plus it's just nasty tasting.I like sweet soda. :(

Yeah I agree that Pepsi is better,the diet Coke seems strong to me because it has this tang to it that makes my eyes water when I first take a swig of it,plus it's just nasty tasting.I like sweet soda. :)
Can you ppl stop talking like you know your opinion is right? cuz it isnt. everyone's opinion is wrong. The answer to "which is better, coke or pepsi?" is: Neither. Everyone has their own opinion, there isnt one answer. So it's both.

Please dont say coke is nasty. Remember, everyone's opinion is wrong, as well as right. If you ask me, pepsi is nasty. My opinion is wrong and right all the same. Please be nice everyone. we want your opinions, not sparks for agruments.

P.S: im speaking as Oniontchi1, cuz i am. In a new account. And, Tamaw/Pants, if you're reading this, I didnt just make a new account cuz the moderator thing was currently on. I did because a have a probably permanent obsession with quails, and of course, [SIZE=21pt]SMALL QUAIL ROOSTERS!!![/SIZE]

Can you ppl stop talking like you know your opinion is right? cuz it isnt. everyone's opinion is wrong. The answer to "which is better, coke or pepsi?" is: Neither. Everyone has their own opinion, there isnt one answer. So it's both.Please dont say coke is nasty. Remember, everyone's opinion is wrong, as well as right. If you ask me, pepsi is nasty. My opinion is wrong and right all the same. Please be nice everyone. we want your opinions, not sparks for agruments.

P.S: im speaking as Oniontchi1, cuz i am. In a new account. And, Tamaw/Pants, if you're reading this, I didnt just make a new account cuz the moderator thing was currently on. I did because a have a probably permanent obsession with quails, and of course, [SIZE=21pt]SMALL QUAIL ROOSTERS!!![/SIZE]
*removed: off topic *

Tamamum, why did you remove what she said? It wasn't even rude, she was just comenting on what i said!
Off topic: As explained in the actual post.... the comment was removed because it was "Off Topic"...

That means it was not about Coke or Pepsi - it was related to two other things - neither of which have even the remotest thing to do with sodas, one of which was drawing attention to something that breaks site rules :angry:

Back On Topic:

Coke for me - every time. :rolleyes:

Normal Coca-cola - not Diet, or Cherry or any other special flavour - just regular Coke... I find Pepsi too sweet (and not fizzy enough).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back