Collections

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mashed_potato

Reaction score
I don't collect anything, but I'm in love with TOKIDOKI stuff//

I might start a collection soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I collect Tama's. I used to collect Pez dispensers, but I have no idea where all mine went. And I had a rather massive keychain collection, and I don't know where any of those are either.

Right now I collect Tama's. I used to collect Pez dispensers, but I have no idea where all mine went. And I had a rather massive keychain collection, and I don't know where any of those are either.
I used to collect keychains but they kept breaking and getting lost

=P

Hmmm.. I collect TY's.. though I don't go out and buy them like crazy just because. I believe I have 80+. They hang in a shoe rack thingy on my door. Maybe I'll take a picture and show it to you guys... >__o

I don't collect much else.. Not in the sense of "a collection" anyways.

I guess you could say I collect socks. :huh:

But not just boring white ones - I collect socks that have crazy colours and patterns.

I have like a billion pairs. xDDD

I guess you could say I collect socks. :blink: But not just boring white ones - I collect socks that have crazy colours and patterns.

I have like a billion pairs. xDDD
xD lol!

I used to collect Stitch before I stopped, still love Stitch though.

I was also a big time Beanie Baby collector at one time and still have some in a dresser stored away. I like Tamagotchi but I don't feel like I'm a collector. Right now I have about 9 pug stuffed toys sitting on my dresser so I guess that is what I collect at the moment. I can never stick to just one collection, yes Pocky's got Problems. xP

I collect Pocky and fake credit cards~ lolz
Nice! Pocky is Yummy. :blink:

I forgot to add: I also collect Ferret Stuff. You know like ferret calenders, books, toys etc.

I collect all kinds of videogames. . . I've got SNES games, N64 games, Atari games, and GameCube games.

Right now I am collecting tamagotchis. I have only 12 right now, 2 V1's, 1 V2, 2 V3's, 2 V4's, 1 P1, 1 Tamagotchi Angel, 1 Mesuchi, 1 Osuchi, and 1 UraTama.

I have gone good with my collection in the past year. This time a year ago I only had 2 V1's and 1 V3. I am planning on getting alot more tamagotchis.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back