Color Pocket Pikachu!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
yes i kno this isn't about tamagotchis but it's a rumor so i think it belongs in this section. anyways i was surfing the internet as found this. it says it'll be coming to the US in about a year. but for now it's only in Japan. it can connect via infared with other pikachu's and gameboys. AND IT'S COLOR!!!!!!! isn't that great!!! i hope it comes to the US soon b.c then tamagotchi will have to compeat with a color virtual pet and will most likely make tamagotchi color too! i hope! anyways does anyone have one? oh yeah pikachu does cute things like tamagotchi for example it takes baths at certain times and jumps rope sleeps half the night on it's tummy then turns over and sleeps on his back and much much more! i can't believe i'm saying this but it's MUCH better than tamagotchi! i mean i love tamagotchi but this Pikachu has WAY more improvements. i hope tamagotchi will turn to a color screen like this pikachu.

Oops! Did you notice the date on that article?

Those have been out for a few years now. First was the yellow B&WPika then the color one was released. ;)

They can be found pretty cheaply on ebay. They are cute and funny. :p

lol those came out a long time ago. i bought mine on final clearance at walmart 2 years ago for $3.50.

i still have mine tucked away collecting dust in a box in my closet somewhere. that thing was pretty annoying actually, since it didn't have as many functions as tamagotchi and was pretty boring. it's only fun if you're a jogger since it's a pedometer and is happier when you rack up more steps.

not recommended for lazy bums who sit around all day.

it's only fun if you're a jogger since it's a pedometer and is happier when you rack up more steps.
not recommended for lazy bums who sit around all day.

Oops! Did you notice the date on that article?Those have been out for a few years now. First was the yellow B&WPika then the color one was released. ;)

They can be found pretty cheaply on ebay. They are cute and funny. :blink:
hehe opps! oh well...it is very cute! do you guys think it's better or worse than tamagotchi?

Well, Pika can't really be compared with a Tamagotchi.

Pika is a pedometer pet. It has a lot of cute animations. You don't really take care of it. You acculmulate watts which you then feed to your Pika.

That is really the only thing you do. You have to keep giving him watts to keep up your friendship with Pika.

If you neglect to continue giving him watts, he will regress in his friendship to you.

That is shown by how he presents himself on the screen.

You get a side shot of him at lower stages and he faces you at higher stages. I forgot exactly.

If the friendship regresses enough, he will end up in the PokeBall. That is all you will see on the screen. You can get him back though.

The nice thing about the PikaPedometer is that Pika never completely leaves you. You can always shake him out of the Poke Ball to get him going again.

The batteries also last for ever.

So if you need a little encouragement to get out and walk, Pika is a nice little guy to have.

Pocket Pikachus are VERY old. I had one when i was in kindergarten, and I'm going to 7th now.

when i'm too busy with classes and studying and exams to play with my tamagotchis, i always keep a pikachu pet with me! they're so nice to have. very cute and easy to make happy (just walk around or shake it!)

the case is really cute (mini gameboy) and so are the animations! i think a good addition to a colleciton. :unsure:

this is so stupid!!! I'm not shure if u noticed but this is TAMA talk !!!!!!! if u want to talk about those thinks go to other pokemon web sites

I remember those things a while back too. Never really wanted it that much B&W or in color. I always thought tamagotchis were more fun. Although I love Pokemon I think they were ripping off a cool fad at the time. Like most companies do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back