Colors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
help! on TT when I try to do colors or fonts it doesn't work! plz help :huh: :huh: :pochitchi: :huh: :( :pochitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Colors and fonds dont work on the topic titles. You can only use them in your post inside the topic.

Hope I've helped :huh:

What Ragna means is that highlight your selected words or choose the words you want, start at the end and then click at the end of the word(s) and run it through until you want to stop and when it is completely highlighted, you choose a font, size, or color. I agree with Ragna, you can't do the topic title to color.

What Ragna means is that highlight your selected words or choose the words you want, start at the end and then click at the end of the word(s) and run it through until you want to stop and when it is completely highlighted, you choose a font, size, or color. I agree with Ragna, you can't do the topic title to color.
trying...

Don't make the text regular, make it highlighted COMPLETELY and don't make it un-highlighter or don't make it not blue. The only thing you can click it the color or size or font and don't delete it. This is how it is supposed to look like.

[ COLOR=__________ ] and at the end of the highlighted text is this. [ /COLOR] Do every thing without the spaces and in the underlined space next to the COLOR= is the desired color. Here are some colors to get you started.

Blue, red, purple, orange, yellow, gray, green, black, white, hot pink, pink, aquamarine, dark green, light blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't make the text regular, make it highlighted COMPLETELY and don't make it un-highlighter or don't make it not blue. The only thing you can click it the color or size or font and don't delete it. Just do that.
trying...

what i'm doing is highlighting the trying... going 2 color and selecting orange

Don't make the text regular, make it highlighted COMPLETELY and don't make it un-highlighter or don't make it not blue. The only thing you can click it the color or size or font and don't delete it. This is how it is supposed to look like.
[ COLOR=__________ ] and at the end of the highlighted text is this. [ /COLOR] Do every thing without the spaces and in the underlined space next to the COLOR= is the desired color. Here are some colors to get you started.

Blue, red, purple, orange, yellow, gray, green, black, white, hot pink, pink, aquamarine, dark green, light blue
hmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back