Colors!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelgotchi11

Reaction score
Here are all the colors you can use on TamaTalk for your text:

Red

Orange

Yellow

Green

Blue

Purple

Pink

Hotpink

Cyan

Violet

Lavender

Plum

Navy

Palegreen

Aquamarine

DeepPink

Turquoise

Magenta

DarkOrange

Darkorchid

Deepskyblue

Darkblue

Lightgreen

Limegreen

Gold

Silver

Gray

White (Click three times to see white. :furawatchi: )

Black

Brown

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. I am going to PM this to a guide if thats alright with you. Ill make a request to pin this.

Good luck!

~TL977

PS to v4lover: press alt and the 3 thats on the side numbers. My pc is old and won't do it but my new one is. My mom is on it s i can't go on it.

Thank you SO much! I do believe this is useful too!

Keep watching for updates!!

And you make a ♥ by holding Alt and then pressing 3. And you make the ☺☻ by pressing the 1 and 2. :)

(On you NUMBER PAD. :D )

*AG11*

Wow, AG11! Great work uncovering the mystery of the hidden TT colors. LOL. :D

My personal favorites are plum and dark orchid. :)

//T_R

PS: palegreen and limegreen look the same.

Yes i pmed it to bellsprout. I am awaiting a reply.

I give you the best of luck!

~TL977

Hi guys,

I have received a request to pin this topic.

Unfortunately, pinning a topic about the multiple colours of text available on TamaTalk doesn't quite make top priority of important things that members need to read. Our pinned topics are there to draw attention to the issues which affect the quality of the TamaTalk experience. This means what should and shouldn't be posted and why etc. If we put all these pinned topics that aren't really important up there, then how is it we can expect members to read the things that if ignored can get them into trouble!

There is already a topic about text colours in the Users Guide - something you also should have checked. https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=85644

There are a few extras on this list that you have and I am sure if you contact binary, they will add them in.

I don't wish to sound mean but we need to make sure that pinning is reserved for the important things that members really NEED to read. :)

Thanks for understanding! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back