colour?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't count on BanDai ever using colored pixels. It's not gonna happen. And the main reason is that it uses up way too much battery power and your batteries will be dead in less than a month. They're just fine with black pixels, and BanDai is never gonna change that.
i agree with him

I like the pixel images. I think tamas would be less popular if they were in color. Take the online tama world for example.

Tamagotchis in colour would be soo awsome.

but i dont hink it will ever happen coz for the company to make a tama it costs a few pence,

and to make a couloured one would ocst ALOT more..

bandai arnt going to make any money if coloured one come out

:hitodetchi: :) :D :)

x_tamagotchii_x

Oooh! I just posted something like this and didn't even see your post until afterwards! I mentioned a DS version. I would LOVE a full color version and I think the DS would be a perfect platform for Bandai to make it happen on. Plus, as a DS game cartridge there would be a better capability for more games, parenting influence, zillions of characters, etc.

We need to let Bandai know this is something we're interested in. I used to work in customer service for a major soft-drink company and although we told consumers we don't accept new ideas, if enough people started talking about the same thing, it would eventually get passed along to the research and product development department. So even if Bandai says it's not something they're interested in developing right now, if enough of us show interest you know they'll start considering it!

Until then, let us dream of tamas in color.... :angry:

:angry: color? deal! i want color becaz it boring (black and white) any one know bandis e-mail adress? i know lets all send bandi the same messeg that we want color but first we need the e-mail adress and adress :angry:

do you think that bandai would ever make tamagotchis ( and i mean tamagotchis as in versions!!!! not devilgotchi or the other types!) do you think they will make them with full colour! and also why do you think they haven't made it with colour!!!!!! :angry: :(
from a very wondering fan

*~tamacrazy~*

i would love to know what you think so make answers as detailed as possible!!! i'd love to hear what you think about this!!! thanxs!!!! :)
I think that if bandia creats a color screen tamagotchi , then its more likely the battery will run out faster. I though v5 would have color screen. Now im thinking the V7 might have color

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back