Come And See Some Secret!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andryian

Reaction score
:D <_< Come and see some of the secret characters with stats a info on them but you won't see the chart on there it will be hidden in the Tamadex V2.0 with all the characters are. You can see it now but wouldn't see it on the site so I will update some more characters soon so don't wait everyone and enjoy my new site everyone(again). :D :D

*Secret Character Chart*

sry to bust ur bubbles but the 1st character is on tama connection V1 not V2.it comes when u connect a v1 with a v2 n goes to presents oh n u can also get it if u debug? it.hope that helped.

sry to bust ur bubbles but the 1st character is on tama connection V1 not V2.it comes when u connect a v1 with a v2 n goes to presents oh n u can also get it if u debug? it.hope that helped.
I just called it tamadex V2.0 because its not about the V2 characters it about all the old and new characters where you can get them from and with a lot of info on them so look at the bottom of there info you can see where they from so sorry but my bubble has been blow back up. ^_^

p.s. I know that you can get them on debug but thanks. :ph34r:

^_^ Thats cute, bu tthe panda and mimitchi thing are just costumes, just saying. But, I still love them!
Sorry I thout that when they mate with another adult Tamagotchi with connecting it will give you a secret character but thanks I will move it to another page. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back