Come and vote here! Do you have athsma?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PADDY 154

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I wanted to post this letter to see how many people are like me! Cos' I have athsma! I really don't like it. It stops you from breathing normally! It usually occurs when you do sport or something like that. Then you have to take the athsma pumps like milhouse! :eek: :p Please vote here! :hitodetchi: :pochitchi:

Not that I know of but I do have a small breathing problem but nothing severe thank goodness :blink: but my mom was coughing alot once and had to use an inhaler but I don't think that has anything to do with it so I don't know.

Yeah I used to have it bad and had to use that big thing but now I just have a smaller version of itlike small enough to fit in my bag.

I have mild athsma, when i do alot of running, jumping.....ect it kicks in

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but it isn't severe enough for me to notice it in the sport I play, Volleyball. So I take little notice.

Though, today I felt as though it kicked in, I was in the shower, and I moved to a certain position to wash my hair (Head down, hair flipped over my face) and I couldn't breathe, which is odd, because I always do that, this was the first time...If it gets worse, i'll tell someone..

Other than that, I don't see/feel it. -shrugs-

I don't have athsma at all, but my little brother's friend does. Its pretty bad. Whenever they play outside and are running around or doing something physically active, we always have to watch them to make sure he doesn't get an athsma attack. I feel bad for him, but it's kind of annoying watching him after a while. He never really had a severe attack...

Like I said before I don't have it but I have a small breathing problem like when I'm hot, hungry/thirsty, or in a tight place. I have trouble breathing like I start breathing them I stop for like five seconds before I can finish breathing fully ( really frustrating sometimes ) . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back