COME HERE FOR A V4 DISCOVERY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melza_Rocks

Reaction score
Ok,

My Tama got a job as a Florist and when it turned 6 it got another [!] important mail,

i flicked through the jobs i tryed the ones that i wanted to get the all said x x x

so i had another Florist interview but instead of an interview i was playing the game when i lost

i checked my mail i had another [!] important message i thought i would haver the same selection of jobs but i didn't i had different jobs And GUESS WHAT???

they had my favourate job At the Amusement park and Guess wat else? o o o YAY!!!!!

Hope I Helped!!!!!!

EDIT:

Whoops Wrong Spot,

*Can A Guide Please Move This* into Tips N Tricks

*moved to "Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks"*

i don't understand that story and how is it a discovery?

it means that you get another job at the age of 6 or something like that.

Edit

i also think this means that when you press 'a' then you can skip a job interview and go to the next one. I have done it before, but i tend not to, because i just want any job I can get :(

Last edited by a moderator:
it means that you get another job at the age of 6 or something like that.Edit

i also think this means that when you press 'a' then you can skip a job interview and go to the next one. I have done it before, but i tend not to, because i just want any job I can get :)
No,

That was not my point

Ok,

so once you getta job right and you get another go when its 6 to get another job if in the job selections that you got you dont like any of them then,

so in your job selections there should be the same job you already got go into the job that you got for example: mine had a Florist i flicked through the jobs i got interviewed on the ones i wanted they all got x x x so i was mucking around and i went into the Florist Job and i started playing the mini game once i had finished the mini game my mail was flashing i went into it i had another [!] Important message into it i had a new selection of jobs and i got Accepted into my favourite one.

NOW DO YOU GET WHAT I MEAN??????

No,
That was not my point

Ok,

so once you getta job right and you get another go when its 6 to get another job if in the job selections that you got you dont like any of them then,

so in your job selections there should be the same job you already got go into the job that you got for example: mine had a Florist i flicked through the jobs i got interviewed on the ones i wanted they all got x x x so i was mucking around and i went into the Florist Job and i started playing the mini game once i had finished the mini game my mail was flashing i went into it i had another [!] Important message into it i had a new selection of jobs and i got Accepted into my favourite one.

NOW DO YOU GET WHAT I MEAN??????
Oh! So you mean you can get a job when you already have a job in different ages? <_<

Oh! So you mean you can get a job when you already have a job in different ages? :furawatchi:
yes but that wasn't the discovery the discovery was:

you can change the job selections when you gotz say for Example:

Say I had a Florist Job when it evolved into a adult and wen he turned 6 he got an [!] inportant message,

he could go get a New Job I flicked through the Jobs and Tryed for the ones i wanted But none accepted me they just said x x x so i wanted to see what would of happened if i got interviewed for the Florist job but instead of getting Interviewed i played the mini game(cause i already worked as a Florist) when i finished the mini game,

I went into the Mail Icon again and another [!] message was Flashing, I went into it I flicked through the jobs they were different!

so the point of this story is when you want to change the job selections just do what i did above!!!!!

[SIZE=12pt] SO NOW DOES EVERYBODY GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] Some people are dumb around here

[SIZE=12pt] SO NOW DOES EVERYBODY GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] Some people are dumb around here
Yeah, that's happened to me too :furawatchi: It's pretty cool. M_R, just 'cause some people take a while to understand things, they're not dumb.I didn't get it at first.

-Emma :furawatchi:

Yeah, that's happened to me too :furawatchi: It's pretty cool. M_R, just 'cause some people take a while to understand things, they're not dumb.I didn't get it at first.
-Emma :furawatchi:
I think you only didn't get it cause i didn't explain it well in my first post

That is normal. V4 owners out there, if your tama gets a (!) message, and there are none of the jobs you want, just click any buttons to make your tama go back to normal (in the screen with movements) and the same nazi message will still be wating for you, just that with different jobs. Either that, or later on around half an hour later, another message will come to let you choose your job. and if you don't press anything for too long, your tama will go back to normal but dont worry... another nazi message will come. that happened to my 1G maidtchi once. :furawatchi:

That is normal. V4 owners out there, if your tama gets a (!) message, and there are none of the jobs you want, just click any buttons to make your tama go back to normal (in the screen with movements) and the same nazi message will still be wating for you, just that with different jobs. Either that, or later on around half an hour later, another message will come to let you choose your job. and if you don't press anything for too long, your tama will go back to normal but dont worry... another nazi message will come. that happened to my 1G maidtchi once. :huh:
Blah Blah Blah,

its actually five hours and thats only if you dont have A job i'm talking about when you have a job you get another [!] and yeah just read my other post to know how.

so don't you comme and say:

oh just do this watever! cause your kinda on da right track but know ur wrong!!!!!!!! MR. Smarty pants now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back