Come Here For Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GioBob88

Reaction score
Hey if anyone needs help I'm always here!!

Ask any quesstion and I will know the answer or find ut quickly! Ive had a lot of Tamas so i know a lot about version 1 and 2!!! I have tones of codes and other things like that so just ask away!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be great if this was pinned!! But if you don't thats totally cool. Everyone just remember if you need help i've got the answer.

Ive been looking at some of the questions people have been asking and here are some answers.

Yes you can debug a version 2, but most peole dont recommend it because it could break it. To delete your character press the little button on the back and select reset (it will reset the whole thing but will get rid of the character) These are only a few of the answers but there will be more soon, trust me on that one.

Omg!I got a question lookin 4 answer, I have 3 tamas, and randomly, they start boiling in cups!What do i do when that happens, i mean it goes away with the press of a ,b or c but what does it mean when they " boil in cups"

I can't tell you exactly what is happening but by the sound of it they are just taking a bath during their free time. There is no need to worry mine does it all the time.

I actually dont know. Is it on version 1 or2?? I can try to find out as soon as possible.

Um... It says in the rules... if you read then it asks if you could not post these topics. it says its good that you want to help but bad that its flooding the fourm.

So I just wanted to let you know it was a rule!

Ally

P.S. Im not trying to be mean i just wanted to make sure you knew :D

Yes, allygotchi is right, if you have a question please post it but these topics are not aloud. Sorry.

*Topic Closed my Rock'in Robotchi*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back