Come here for webkinz recipes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

munches96

June 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
So, yesterday, I was on webkinz for the whole day. I also went on last night. Then, I woke up at 6 AM, and went on webkinz some more. Wanna know what I was doing the whole time? Cracking Recipes. I now have a personal cookbook. I'm cracking more recipes right at the moment. It is pretty easy. So, all you have to do is post a list of the foods you have(no already made recipes please.) And I can pretty much promise that I will have a recipe with at least one item in it. Otherwise, I will send you a food item.

Also, remember that the recipes work on stoves, blenders, and sandwhich makers.

Bon Appetit!

Well, good luck munches, but i am actually making a book on the computer AND in real life. i am still watching the secret chef ALOT to get recipies, and i am gonna start guessing soon, and see if i discover a recipie.

Oh, and if you don't want to figure them out, go on WebkinzInsider.com - they have a WHOLE book of lots of recipies

Thanks for the links, but I don't want to have all the recipes. I just wanna know if you guys would like the recipes. Please do not post anymore links. It takes all the fun out of it.

GotchiGirl96, that was very resourceful of you. Really! It was! But munches96 finds it very fun and exciting to find them out on their own.

So, just to make sure everything's clean, I just wanna help people understand things. Ok?

So, what recipes did you guys find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back