Come On To the Tamagotchi Pet Site!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I caught a Gozarutchi on the search for pets game,so I decided to paint her.Since I noticed that Gozarutchi had a bunch of new colors I got a pink one,and painted Becky.(That's what I named my new Gozarutchi)So I wanted to say that...

BECKY LOOKS SO ADORABLE!Great job on the pink Gozarutchi!Infact you did a good job on them all. :D :D :D

I made a pet game.I don't know if you'll like it but it's called TamaOnline.Hope you like it.

P.S.There's a topic on this so post it there not here.

:ph34r: Lyssa won't eat :lol: and she's hungry,what's wrong with her? B) :huh: :ph34r:

It's not working,now it says she's dead... :( ;) :unsure:

Is she really dead? :angry:

Never mind about what I asked earlier.

I have a suggestion for your site.Maybe there could be a level 100 punching bag and a level one punching bag,I liked battling the level 100 punching bag but now it's level 1 and that's way to easy.Just my opinion,do whatever you think is best for your site.

Oh sorry I was traning on my Tamagotchi and I just lower its level so sorry its back to normal now. :)

Ok,that makes sense.Thanks!

P.S.My friend was traning his level 10 against it and it worked easily.Why didn't you just train your weaker ones on the level 100 punching bag?It doesn't fight back.

Also,me and my friend would like to know how you got Pendo at such a high level without using the Battle Center.Can you please tell us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back