Coming up with titles is hard but hello!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hatsuki

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to the tamagotchi world. I'm super nervous, 30+ and come from Poland. I've always wanted a tamagotchi and never had it, except a cheap fake one so - after quite some time of wondering! - I decided to get one. I have my eyes on the beautiful Tamagotchi Pix. I hope it's a good choice for a start. I also like the R2D2 one. I feel rather overwhelmed and worried if I manage to understand how to take care of it. Also, I have a very important question - does it become contagious after you buy one? :)
Thank you for reading.

Hi Hatsuki,
Welcome to the forums :)
You will have to let us know what you think of the Tamagotchi Pix if you get one. I have ordered myself one too so will soon be playing that too.
Yes, for me it definitely got contagious. When I was a child I only had one Tama, now I'm in my 30s I have over 20...I would definitely have more as well if it wasn't for the cost haha.
Em

Hello Hatsuki, welcome to TamaTalk. Update us on your first Tama experience?:)

Welcome! From what I see the pix seems pretty user friendly. I keep meaning to get one myself.
The pix has plenty of guides and its a more affordable option so I think its a good starting choice!
The R2D2 is a mini I believe so it may not hold your attention as long as the pix, but its great for some casual entertainment while working or something!

Thank you all for your replies!

I've ordered my Pix and it will arrive on Tuesday. I'm excited! Now I need to do all the research and find a case maybe? And rechargeable batteries, too. I'm very intrigued by the log section. I love journaling so keeping a tama journal is very tempting.

Latest posts

Back