Comment regarding my signature

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
Okay, Let me clear this up.

This is not a vent or rant. I DON'T want a flame war.

I don't want to be flamed either. This my MY opinion and no one is forcing you to agree.

"I just seems like no one cares anymore"

And you know what? It's so true.

We're killing our Earth, people, animals because we don't care.

People make petitions and protest for a reason; They don't want it to continue and I'm one of those people.

Our polititions aren't helping either. They're making it worse alot of the time. THEY'RE the ones send troops to Iraq. It's not good and you all know it.

How many times has someone said they hate you, you're stupid, you're ugy or fat? It's happened to everyone at least once and that's another perfect example of the above statement.

This is most likely going to be closed and deleted but until then can we have a civilised discussion about what I've said above?

Thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, Let me clear this up.This is not a vent or rant. I DON'T want a flame war.

I don't want to be flamed either. This my MY opinion and no one is forcing you to agree.

"I just seems like no one cares anymore"

And you know what? It's so true.

We're killing our Earth, people, animals because we don't care.

People make petitions and protest for a reason; They don't want it to continue and I'm one of those people.

Our polititions aren't helping either. They're making it worse alot of the time. THEY'RE the ones send troops to Iraq. It's not good and you all know it.

How many times has someone said they hate you, you're stupid, you're ugy or fat? It's happened to everyone at least once and that's another perfect example of the above statement.

This is most likely going to be closed and deleted but until then can we have a civilised discussion about what I've said above?

Thankyou.
i totaly argee

Well I don't agree.

There's bad people and good people out there. We can't totaly wipe out the bad people, but that doesn't mean we 'don't care'. Sometimes to get better we have to do certain things and sometimes it isn't good and then sometimes it does makes things alot better. It's a trade off, but what's more important? It depends, but I can guarentee there will always be those who don't care about anyone or anything but themselves so we need to learn just how do deal with it and reverse it.

Sending troops to Iraq was because we DO care- care about the people there, care about getting rid of the one who terrorized them for years, care about getting their lives back on track. If we pull out now then it'll just go back to being what it used to and the terrorists will come after us again.

There's nothing new under the sun- it's always been like this. People have always made fun of other, it's just how life goes. It's wrong but it's never going to cut out 100% because we are people.

Well I don't agree.
There's bad people and good people out there. We can't totaly wipe out the bad people, but that doesn't mean we 'don't care'. Sometimes to get better we have to do certain things and sometimes it isn't good and then sometimes it does makes things alot better. It's a trade off, but what's more important? It depends, but I can guarentee there will always be those who don't care about anyone or anything but themselves so we need to learn just how do deal with it and reverse it.

Sending troops to Iraq was because we DO care- care about the people there, care about getting rid of the one who terrorized them for years, care about getting their lives back on track. If we pull out now then it'll just go back to being what it used to and the terrorists will come after us again.

There's nothing new under the sun- it's always been like this. People have always made fun of other, it's just how life goes. It's wrong but it's never going to cut out 100% because we are people.
I agree with you. I never actually thought of it like that.

But with the polution and everything the world will end eventually with or without polution. I know we should try to stop it, but it's never going to stop but maybe in a couple of years it will catch on.

For the bad people thing most of the bad people out there have Psychological problems and that's why they are like that. Things are being done to try and help/stop them, alot of people focus on the negative and fail to notice all the good things that are being done.

There is good people and bad people, like tama w/ pants said.

All people care about one thing or another, but what people think of them is based on what they care about.

For example, there are people out there who only care about themselves. Those are the people who say you are fat or ugly, just to make themselves feel good and not caring about other peoples' feelings.

So, bottom line, pretty much everyone cares, but there are people who just care about themselves.

I think that if everyone had someone who loves them, there would be more caring people in the world.

Like children who were/are abused, some may not be as caring because no one cared about them. Or there parents only cared of how to put them in more pain. :D

Sorry if that was a bit confusing.

Cinderpelt

^ I undertsand what Cinderpelt is saying and I agree.

I feel that everyone does care but some just don't know how to care. There are people out there that want to help this world but they don't know what to do to help. This is life and there are gonna be bad people out there. Sometimes you can't change what someone thinks about something.

Well I don't agree.

Indeed.

People make fun of each other because people aren't perfect. We all have our flaws >.>

(You have won a free Pyonchit essay reply and a complimentary toaster. Yaay! Mind you, this is quite civil. And wow, this might be one of my longest replies yet.)

Am I the ONLY one who cares?!

Am I the ONLY person with a vowel in their username?!

The answer is no.

I don't get this teenage attitude (and I am saying teenage in hopes that most people grow out of it, although I know from personal experience that a lot of people do not. It's sad, however I can be hopeful) of "Oh, I'm the only one who really understands everything and I get the entire earth, and nobody else does, I'm surrounded by people who are stupid and don't get it." I see this everywhere. Even I will admit that I think this way sometimes. The thing is, it's not a healthy attitude. It's bad for your ego too.

"Oh we're doing bad things to the earth" you're putting all the blame (all of it, as you are complaining about it, and not about yourself.) on other people when you too are to blame. Unless you live in the woods eating your fellow animals (there is no way to survive as a vegetarian in the wilderness. Starvers can't be choosers.) and you have no electricity, running water, or anything, I guess you ARE doing something to kill the earth. I will also take being in a cabin at -70 degrees out in the wilderness with no running water as an acceptable answer, but that person probably owns a car.

People who make petitions and the like can be equally harmful. They can be extremely riled, especially when protesting with signs. On the reintroduction of Wolves to Yellowstone national park where they were once hunted, poisioned, and the like, people shot wolves and tacked their heads to poles. Lovely, no? Well, these people didn't want the wolves to be ruining their farmland. They obviously wanted peace as much as the next guy, right? Well? Okay, so not all petitions and protesters are good ones.

Government is nice. Government takes care of your parks, roads, street lights, national parks, schools, etc. Government officials and polititions have to oversee that. And it's not fair to them to say that none of them try and none of them care- I don't think any of us would be able to handle the pressure of having so much responsibility.

The thing I want to say the most is- Having a social structure is not only a human trait. You think people are the only ones that make fun of each other in such a way? popular people, cliques, and the like? Well, you're wrong, then. Turn your attention to our good friend once again, Canis Lupis. Their social structure is quite similar to people's in that they DO have scapegoats, and members of the pack that do recieve harrassment. So if you want to keep arguing that people are so evil because of this, go ahead. but keep this little bit in mind.

(I understand that it might seem odd that I argue from a wolves point of view, obviously a strange way to present my oppinion- however, logically, I have read a few things on the subject. I'm not the same as those girls who go starry-eyed over doggies and whatnot. My point is the same as people who say that there are children starving in Africa and the like.)

I don't think people make fun of others as a "not caring" thing. Why should people have sympathy for something that has not effected them? I was unmoved when the twin towers crashed, it was just a screen on TV of a building smoking. I was unmoved by glaciers melting until I stared one in the face. People just can't feel guilty for something that they won't miss and don't understand, or else everyone would never get anything done. "Twelve people died of old age over the world in the last ten minutes! Oh, I feel so bad for the famililes I never met!" Doesn't work that way, really.

I think that some people need to learn to grow a spine and deal with it. In the real world, there are people who aren't happy with their jobs, there are people who don't deserve what they have, and there are nice people who starve. If people always want to live in a protected shell and think that everyone should care about their feelings, they don't want to grow up. If a person is mean to you, does that automatically make them bad? If a poliece man pulls you over for speeding, should he be fired for not caring about the circumstances? No. Everyone needs to do their job, feed their famililes, and they have plenty of their own problems to worry about.

I've called people stupid, ugly, fat, on a daily basis. Not to their face, however I AM thinking it. Does that make me a bad person? An uncaring person? While everyone has been called stupid, ugly, fat, everyone has called another the same things. It's a cycle.

It's better to let your frustrations out sometimes, instead of being forced to smile and deal with it. If everyone is alone in dealing with their own problems, what will ever be accomplished?

We understand you care about our Earth. Currently.

While you focus on all the 'terrible' things that 'society' is doing to our environment and such, what happened to all the good things that have been done for the environment, all the endangered animals that we've reintroduced again? How much we've atleast tried to improve?.. Forgotten, much?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back