Communication

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.addicted.x

Reaction score
I use texting and myspace. By the way, this means your PRIMARY form of communication. So the one/s you use most.

I like talking to friends in school. Sometimes, on the phone.

I don't talk to my friends on the comp. much... It's hard to hug a computer! :]

I comunicate 2 my cat by meowing her every meow; it's as if im having a conversation with her! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Texting, calling, talking, writing notes, myspace messages, myyearbook messages, facebook messages, myspace comments, myspace bullitens.

I usually email, I rarely text or call anyone, and I talk in real life often.

A combination of things.

Phone, e-mail, texting, and instant messaging.

I talk to my online friends on the computer, for the most part I just use the PM system (on about every website I use).

In real life, my friends and I generally don't talk outside of school too often. Though, when we do we talk over the phone.

Texting/AIM.

My life revolves around those forms of communication xD

MySpace is kool too ^-^

I love MySpace and all but I could live without it.

I talk to my online friends on the computer, for the most part I just use the PM system (on about every website I use).
In real life, my friends and I generally don't talk outside of school too often. Though, when we do we talk over the phone.
Same. I talk to people at school but I only really hang out/talk with a couple people oustide of school.

I do use facebook tochat with others, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back