Concerned

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfsong442

Reaction score
My adult Tama hasn't left yet and it's been a full day. I heard that it takes 24 hours and I'm pretty sure that's how long it's been.

I got the baby at 10:30 AM my time. It is now 12:49 AM my time. You think the adult will still leave, or should I restart my Tama?

I got the baby at 10:30 AM my time. It is now 12:49 AM my time. You think the adult will still leave, or should I restart my Tama?
Try waiting untill 10:30AM tomorrow morning. Then it will be 24 hours. Unless you meant 12:49PM. What day did you get the baby? I despise AM/PM times. x.x'

10:30 AM yesterday is when I got the baby.
Hmm. Can you play with both of them? Maybe you got lucky and can keep them both heh. I would try waiting until midnight tonight and if it still doesn't leave maybe reset it. Other than that I'm not really sure what to do. I'm a bit new. Maybe try looking on other tama sites for answers?

Na, I can only play with the adult. They both just keep moving around and pooping...

I was going to reset it anyway after tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back