Concert

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only gone to the FOB concert.
Freeken amazing. <3
I went to FOB concert And I've recently seen Headly and,

I'm seeing FAber Drive with friends I higly doubt It'll be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to an Avril Lavigne one once.

It was pretty cool. No, actually it was cold. Freezing. It was outdoors, snowing hard, and I had a seat so far back that I couldn't barely see her. But I still loved it! (even though she got there an hour late :p )

I went to a Rex Goudie concert over the summer, it was pretty cool. He played after the oxen races (don't ask) at our town's exibition, and when he first came out he was like, 'Now, this is the first time I've performed after an ox, so I'm pretty excited."

My ears rung for three days ofter though because we were right by the amplifier xD.

Sadly no, which is weird because there's always concerts in Dallas, I only live like an hour away from there so im open to go to a concert, I just never had the time.

^^ Right? I live like 20 minutes away from Dallas, and I haven't been to one yet. But my fingers are crossed for Panic at the Disco.

My friend went to a Cobra Starship one at the HOB last night. Gabe signed her shoe...and new shirt. Me is jealous....

Nu. D:

This summer/fall I'll be seein a FOB or a MCR concert, and probably go to numerous shows by the Evermore Escape and Frii Prizners. <-- I knows peoples who in teh bands.

Ooh! BTW: on youtube search "Nice Moose Dishes - Evermore Escape" it's HILARIOUS! xDD Makes no sense, but still.

^^ Waity just a second...there's a FOB concert this summer?? You're joking, right. Must call V, tell her to come from Cali, we're seeing FOB.

Latest posts

Back