Conexx Secret Charecter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time you want a male just reset it and wait till it's the gender you want(pretty obvious?)

But i think it's better to just take whatever it is naturally. :D

reset sound soo cruel. haha. like abortion .. girl-idontwant! .. boy-iWANTiWANT! j/k !! :D

so you really want a boy one...I have 4 girls and 1 boy

but that doesn't change the fact that it still is confusing! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i am getting all 6 Connections on August 10th, and i will be hatching 4 (i hope i get 2 girls and 2 boys),(like that will happen),(hey who said that?),

and will save the other 2 for Group hatch Number 2!

u wont get the old woman, unless u not let your tama have babys, but that wud be stupid :)

Awww no I don't think your stupid... I think its a choice. Some people and tamagotchi's don't want to have children. Everyone is different.... And anyways you can always reset if you want to babies. Its your tama you can raise it the way you wish. So don't worry be happy! :p :D

No harm done :D , to be honest the old female character (aka Mrs Busybody) was getting a bit boring, not very demanding or interesting. For those of you who haven't seen my RIP thread, my Mrs Busybody tama left for Tama heaven on Thursday at the ripe old age of 28 days(years) old - I now have a nice new tama called Titch, I wonder what he will evolve into :p

I have had 2 secret characters! Nazotchi & the old secret character (not mrs. busybody or grandpa.)

To get Nazotchi you have to make sure the batteries are low. Then you have to make sure that it is almost about to envolve into a teen. When the batteries run out get a new one and then when you hear the reset sound press B and select DOWNLOAD! If you select reset it will not work and you will have to start all over again!

To got the old secret character you must breed mrs. busybody and grandpa together. What is really cool about this is it will envolve from baby to secret character!

Hope this helps!!!!! :ph34r: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back