confistaging tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wii-man

Reaction score
should teachers take up tamas if the student has been caught with one WITHOUT playing with it

AKA: someone tells on you, it beeps

???????????????????????????????????????????

If the student is NOT playing with it during class, then the teacher should not take it away. But if the student IS, then I think it should be taken away. Like Blue said, school is for learning, and if there is a distraction, then it hinders the learning.

Well, I agree with Charleene, if you PLAYING with it, ya. But if you just have it or are feeding it, I don't think you should get it taken. I think schools need to lighten up a bit and let kids feed them and stuff, but not play. They can do that at lunch and recess. I don't think kids should get them taken away just for having them though, they teach responsibility AND they help kids keep track of time.

Tama 3445521508 :lol:

I must sound sad because I have an imaginary world, but I do. In my imaginary world, there is an imaginary school where the teachers let students take their Tamagotchi into class, as long as they don't play games- only feed it. The students can play games at lunch or recess or when they get all of their work done though!!

In the real world, at my school it depends what teacher you have. Last year there was a note saying "no electronics." This year I haven't seen one, it must be some kind of unwritten rule because barely anyone brings anything electronic (except for calculators or thumb drives) or maybe it's because everyone keeps it secret? Anyway, one of my friends is in a different class and she takes hers into class with her and she doesn't get into trouble.

Last year I was allowed to take mine into class to use as a watch because the classroom clock was broken. I just kept the sound off and kept it on pause.

At my old shcool, my teacher lets me play with my tamagotchi, and then my friends thought it was interesting so they bought one, too! But now i am at middle shcool and we can't have them AT ALL!!!!

My teachers don't care if I play tamagotchi during class. But my Japanese teacher took it away from my friend and started playing it :]:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back