Confused...why is my family still blended?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyemastejr84

Reaction score
Ok, I have a V5 and I had an adult that was Mumutchi so I used the dating show until I got a Memetchi and married them together.

Now it still says I have a blended family and the babies are Omututchi x2 and Futabatchi. Aren't those blended family babies as well? I was told that marrying them off made a Meme Family. I know I did it Right because the parents are Mempapatchi and Mememamatchi.

Does anyone know what went wrong?

p.s. Also, my familys bond was at 100% when they married so that can't be the problem either :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i have read somewhere on the site, that your character has to be either a:

memetchi

mametchi

kutchipatchi

violetchi

and you have to have one of those characters on your actual screen, then you have to find their matching partners which are:

mumutchi (like yours)

chantotchi

yonepatchi

sukatchi

apparantley, it is not allowed in reverse order.

hoped i helped! :D

I have heard that if you marry a Mumutchi that is yours and a Matchmaker's Memetchi together, they will make a Cheerful family. But this might happen if you have 50% bonding. 100% bonding like that, and you get a blended family.

It dosen't work the other way around. You'll have to marry Memetchi to Mumutchi to get the pure family. Better luck next time!

Ok, thanks for all the help guys. I wish that I would have known that beforehand so I hadn't gotten my hopes up. I will keep trying to get one of those characters. Does anyone know how to get those ones? Mine don't ever turn into that and I'm on Gen. 5. I can't seem to balance the games with the snacks. I have figurd out that the games no longer fill happy hearts, only snacks seem to. Are there any other ways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back