Confusion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cuttie782

Reaction score
These this kids in my grade keep poking me and burping in my ear my friends think they like me i think there just being grose what do u think help ?????????????

If you are shy about asking them to stop, don't be. Just go ahead and yell at the person even if that is really not your thing. Have a speach ready and let 'er go!

Uhh... that is nasty. Just yell at them. If that doesn't work, slap 'em.
Slap them! XD

That's discusting >.< You'll just have to tell them to stop. I don't know what else you can do XP

Ehh, slap them and go spaz.

Or ignore them.

Personally, I'd go for the first option xD

Tell 'em you don't appreciate it.

Give 'em a dirty glare.

If someone messes with me, I usually death glare and scare them.... eh it works.

yeah, some people do that because they like you. Tell them to stop. it's disgusting, first of all. Tell them that it's disgusting as well.

another option is to embarass them

say: "hey, look... I know you like me an all, but burping in my ear is not the way to a girls heart."

hahah

That's so foul and immature. If they burped on me I probably would have smacked them but don't do that. Yell at them "STOP!" Or something you'd say if they do it again or tell a teacher their harassing you.

If you are in fifth grade or lower go tell a teacher.

If you are in sixth or higher, you may want to keep your cool and not tell a teacher. So instead, yell at them and make a show. It will embarrass them enough to stop burping. (Ew) That's kinda gross. If you go with choice two, you would want to say something about the disgusting first grade behavior. D:

Uhh... that is nasty. Just yell at them. If that doesn't work, slap 'em.
Better yet, if you got some gas, fart back at them when they're close.

Or what I liked to do when I was younger, when I got a cold, whenever I sneezed, when I sneeze out the germs before I wash my hands I touch everything as much as possible they might touch so they get your cold and you get your revenge.

Or what I liked to do when I was younger, when I got a cold, whenever I sneezed, when I sneeze out the germs before I wash my hands I touch everything as much as possible they might touch so they get your cold and you get your revenge.
That's evil...

I love it :3

Eww lol I guess that would teach them a lesson I like that XD.

(OFFTOPIC: G2G I'm on at school and I have to go to next period I'll be back later guys!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back