Congradulations Jamie-Lynn Spears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid~Rain

Reaction score
Congradulations to Jamie-Lynn Spears!

She had a Baby girl around 4:00 am

The Zoey 101 actress, 17, is reported to have checked into the Mississippi Southwest Regional Medical Center in McComb, Mississippi at 4am local time on Thursday, where she welcomed the unnamed tot, according to The National Enquirer.
And the Toxic singer was on hand to help - she was snapped arriving at the hospital early that morning.

The baby is Jamie Lynn and her fiance Casey Aldridge's firstborn.

The teen star stunned the Spears family when she announced her pregnancy news last year, at the age of 16.
So What does everyone think? I'm happy For her and Casey. ;)

I can't Wait to Hear what She names the little one!

I'm sorry, but I could honestly care less about it. x__x;;

And it's not like I'm freaking out on Jamie. I mean, it's not like any other teenager hasn't had sex. Well, a lot of teenagers have. Not all of them. So I don't blame Jamie for getting pregnant.

I'm just happy she decided to have the baby and not abort it. :)

I saw that on Yahoo. It said she had her baby around 9:30 am. But whatever.

The baby's name is Maddie Briann. But she's acting responsible. (Like BlueSlip said)

Congrats Jamie! If she keeps her head on her shoulders like she has been, she'll be a great mom. n..n

If she doesn't screw up this one,maybe it'll be the end of the Spears headcases!!! Congratz to her!

Aww, Im happy for her!

She's a responsible person, I know she'll be a fantastic mother!

I saw that on Yahoo. It said she had her baby around 9:30 am. But whatever.
The baby's name is Maddie Briann. But she's acting responsible. (Like BlueSlip said)
Maddie Briann Sounds like a Cute name. ^^

Hope things go Well For J-Lynn and Casey. ;)

That is a beautiful name. Like TW/P said, if she keeps being responsible like this, she will be a great mom. ^o^

i kinda feel bad for the baby because as she's growing up she is probably going to accract a lot of public attention, and some of the parents might make there kid's stay away from her......unless they change or they disguise themselves and move soemwhere

That's great! I love that she was able to go through her pregnancy without doing anything wrong, at least I didn't hear about anything. I hope she will continue to be a great mother to Maddie!

I agree, that would stink growing up with the pressure of knowing your parents were famous, being bugged by paparazzi, and other stuff like that. Hopefully that doesn't happen. I hope all goes well for Jamie-Lynn and Maddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back