Congratulations everyone!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickerTreat

Reaction score
Congratulations to all of the winners who one the Tamagotchi Contests. n_n

XD that's not the picture that won though! I won for the other picture contest thing.

Thanks! And you're so lucky, you get a Connection, a wristband and a magnet! I want a tamagotchi magnet XD

TrickerTreat, Amandagotchi... you both commented on my artwork... and we all won!! yipeee..~!i also want a tama magnet ~~!!!!

SWEET! I can't wait!

*goes insane like jappyx*

Thanks! And you're so lucky, you get a Connection, a wristband and a magnet! I want a tamagotchi magnet XD
It's so wierd though, I never win drawings... O-o

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I feel bad for not even thanking the Admin @_@ THANKS ADMIN. You could've kept all of those for yourself but intead you're giving them to us for free. n_n thank you.

Congratulations to everyone~THANKS EVERyone... and thank you very much ADMIN~~!

I didn't win anything...im really MAD I CAN JUST BRAKE SOMTHING!!!

sorry.... :p

well, if there's going to be a free tama contest next time, just try your best..always try your best..and it doesnt mean that if you always win at grades K-5, it makes you win here..

Yes, congrats everyone, and good work. You guys had some cool pictures and poems and whatnot.

Have fun with your new tamagotchis! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Oniontchi, don't feel bad. I'm 17 and I've never won anything in my life. Ok, wait. I won a cake walk once and a coloring contest but that was when I was 5. There will be another chance again, there was a drawing not too long ago too! Maybe you'll win the next one, you never know :p .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back