Congratulations, We Made A New Record!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
:lol: [SIZE=14pt]Yay! Congratulations everyone! Today, is the day most people were on tamatalk! 119 people![/SIZE] :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup tahsks to the people that were on at 10 am! I was!

wow lots of people setting records this is my 40th post has anyone posted over 1000 and become a tama guide???!!!!!

hmm im almost to 1,000! Put I don't think u get to be a tamaguide if u get to 1,000.

Congrats TamaTalk. I am glad TamaTalk is growing! It is very exciting :wub:

And, no, you do not need over 1000 posts to become a TamaGuide. Their is only 2 TamaGuides who have over 1000 posts.

Yay! But 119 is awfully small. T_T

Last edited by a moderator:
go tamatalk and by the way how do you be come a tamamax or a tamaguide???????????

wow lots of people setting records this is my 40th post has anyone posted over 1000 and become a tama guide???!!!!!
yey we set a new record! i was wondering when that'd happen! btw if you want to become a tamatalk moderator i believe you have to be a tama max and talk to the admin first. there's no rule about 1000 posts. : )

Where'd you get that spongebob avatar? AND ALSO CHECK OUT "THE MIMITCHI" In the Library!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back