Connect with each other how?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica_A

Reaction score
can someone answer theese thanks

1. they things you shop in the tama like food and stuff, can he use them then?

I know there is a music player too, what is that can he listen to music if I buy it?

2. When you shop on the tama site online, like food and toys can he use them? or is it also souviners?

3. do they grow everyday? or when do they grow? Mine did grow from baby to child in one day.

4. Why is the shop things changes when you click shop? and what is the things there? I bougt some chest and gave it to him, but didnt know what it did, does it make them happier?

I would be so happy to know theese things, I am so confused

Also, the items in the shop like food, and music and darts ( whatever that is) why cant they use it? why should it be much more prices on some when they cant use any?

Last edited by a moderator:
1 it depends on if ur tama is a baby teen or adult like if you have a baby and got a bow ,sun glassesmusic player he cant use it you have to wait untill it is a adult

2.it depends some can be souviners and some could be goods

4 i think every hour the shop items change

question:is urs a baby¿¿??

can someone answer theese thanks
1. they things you shop in the tama like food and stuff, can he use them then?

I know there is a music player too, what is that can he listen to music if I buy it?

2. When you shop on the tama site online, like food and toys can he use them? or is it also souviners?

3. do they grow everyday? or when do they grow? Mine did grow from baby to child in one day.

4. Why is the shop things changes when you click shop? and what is the things there? I bougt some chest and gave it to him, but didnt know what it did, does it make them happier?

I would be so happy to know theese things, I am so confused

Also, the items in the shop like food, and music and darts ( whatever that is) why cant they use it? why should it be much more prices on some when they cant use any?
1. You can find the food you have bought on "Snacks". Most of the items can be only used when you Tama is an adult. Do you mean "Boombox" or "Music"? Boombox can be used by toddlers and teens.

2. You can buy items and food from Tamatown.

Baby --> Toddler = 1 h

Toddler --> Teen = 1 day

Teen --> Adult = 3 days

4. Shop restocks three times once a day. You can get random things from chest, including money and items.

I got mine today, and they are toddlers now then, beacuse they canged within an hour, both of them did.

Do you know any sites or do you, yourself know all the items you can buy on your tama, what they can do and what it is?

like the car thing, whats that?

My boy and girl is soo cute, they look the same and they do the same thing the on the same time

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back